HOW TO RENEW CNA LICENSE?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

bernadette yamat in DALY CITY, California

82 months ago

MY LICENSE EXPIRED THIS MONTH BUT HOW CAN I RENEW IT SINCE WASN'T ABLE TO USED IT?WHERE AND HOW CAN I RENEW???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (150) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Torreya Taylor in Panama City, Florida

78 months ago

I recently sent funds to renew my CNA liscense, I would like to know what the status is on my situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shantell in Chelmsford, Massachusetts

78 months ago

my cna license exspired last month how do i renew it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

holcomb in Oxford, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

Yes it help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Livingston, Texas

71 months ago

shantell in Chelmsford, Massachusetts said: my cna license exspired last month how do i renew it

In texas all you have to do is; go too the nurses aid registry
go to your state and down load and print a employment verification form and have your currant employer or previous
employer fill it out then you fillit out then have it notarized the address is on the form

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Amber in Westfield, Massachusetts

70 months ago

How do i renew my CNA certification in Massachusetts...How long is it good for after it expires??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

First I would check the massachusetts nureses aid regestry.Down load and print out acopy of the verificationn form there are new ones and you have too keep up with this yourself they will reinstate you if you have been working and getting paid.Then you have your employer fill and sign it then you send it bak to them .Now as for how long i amnot for sure the last time i checked on that it was in either 4 to or6 months if you havent' been working then you have to get re certified
good luck
Debbie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kim in Center, Texas

70 months ago

Does anyone know if you can use private sitting to get recertified?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

kim in Center, Texas said: Does anyone know if you can use private sitting to get recertified?

I am sure you can as long as you are getting paid.

kim in Center, Texas

70 months ago

Debbie in Livingston, Texas said: I am sure you can as long as you are getting paid.

Thanks, I am gonna try.. Let you know..waiting on cert in mail.

Kim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria C Garza in Mcallen, Texas

68 months ago

shantell in Chelmsford, Massachusetts said: my cna license exspired last month how do i renew it

my cna was issued on 5/20/99 i had it renewed once and i dont know if i am still active.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

what hapens now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

i am or have been taking care of a patient at home with a home health agency, and was working with a doctor as a medical assistant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Stockhausen in Toronto, Ontario

67 months ago

I would like to renewing my nurses assistant certificate. The problem is ,Iwas certified in my married name Pryce .My certificate is also late since 2001.I have a pennsylvaina certificate and I AM NOW LIVING IN tORONTO HOW DO I TACLE THIS PROBLEM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chichi in Roslindale, Massachusetts

65 months ago

I'm chichi, my question is, if I recently have an abuse complain, as a cna, and i don't have the report yet from the state. I can i check to see if there is any question mark on certification, before i file out any application for cna jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lantana in Martin, Tennessee

64 months ago

I recieved my CNA licence in 2004. How do I renew my licences? I have not used them since 2006.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

angelstorm35 in Muskegon, Michigan

62 months ago

you will probably have to retake the class if you let it expire. at least in MI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ariana in Hemet, California

58 months ago

how do you renew your medical assistant certificate,if you already wen't to schhol and ot it but then neer did anything with it ever since?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

aholloway in Coleman, Texas

57 months ago

Debbie in Livingston, Texas said: In texas all you have to do is; go too the nurses aid registry
go to your state and down load and print a employment verification form and have your currant employer or previous
employer fill it out then you fillit out then have it notarized the address is on the form

I have sent in my papers and am now waiting to get my cert, back do you know how long this takes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sherry in Livingston, Texas

55 months ago

my can license expired in 2007 will i have to retake the classes over or can i just retest somewhere close by I Live in Coldspring Tx but I am from Cleveland Tx if you can help me let me know as soon as possible.

abelmizespinal in Salem, Massachusetts

51 months ago

Torreya Taylor in Panama City, Florida said: I recently sent funds to renew my CNA liscense, I would like to know what the status is on my situation.

i Abelmiz Espinal would like to know my status of my CNA liscense renewal thank you

karla in Andrews, Texas

46 months ago

i have not recieved my cna liscense and i passed the test how can i get my cna liscense number.....

naomi tillery in Wilson, North Carolina

40 months ago

my certificate expired in 2001 now i live in wilson north carolina how do i renew my certificate i have also been working a nurseesaid private duty

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.