What am I doing wrong? Why can't I get a job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 354)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Unix Brat in Asheville, North Carolina

46 months ago

I will add that you might think about looking for jobs taking care of elderly folks in their homes. You have direct experience doing that very same thing. Who knows, you might kill two birds with one stone. Not only will you get some cash flowing in but possibly you and BF could move into a spare bedroom.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

46 months ago

I don't know what advice to give.

But I do like to say you can be proud of the fact that you took care of your father in his last months/years. Even though most people won't know what you did, it is a very admirable act of giving.

Good luck with your life.

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Burlington, Massachusetts

45 months ago

I know how you feel I have been recently laid off the end of march and I am getting calls and interviews but waiting and hearing nothing back for weeks. Its so frustrating. I almost got a job about two weeks ago and then the VP decided to go with someone else. I am taking courses at a locally funded career center, resume and cover letter writing courses and customer service. I'm literally applying to 10 jobs a day I have a huge stack of jobs I have applied to I want to say I've applied to close to 300 jobs in the last 2 and a half months. I can only say keep trying because that is what I am doing and we are in the same boat pretty much... Unfortunately hopefully it will pick up more by the fall hits.

The sequester and economy doesn't help either if it ever gets better you will get hired. and that might happen towards the end of the summer. Keep trying and you are not alone. :) (this is the first time i got officially laid off and collecting and i am a 26 year old female)

Reply - Report abuse

Geoff in Toronto, Ontario

45 months ago

Keep trying. In sales, we were taught to think of each "no" as getting closer to a yes. So if it takes 100 calls to get a sale, you don't think of each 'no' call as failure, you think of it as "one less no on my way to yes."

I would also suggest you turn your perceived weakness (experience) into a strength. Write letters to elder care facilities in their offices, talking about your experiences with your father and seeing if they have any clerical or office or admin or exec admin positions they might have available. Write ones even out of state, as they might have satellite offices or know people who know people.

It's very hard I know. Exercise, drink water, and keep going. You sound like a good person, and I hope it works out for you.

Reply - Report abuse

thebrandedRESUME in Phoenix, Arizona

45 months ago

Some general things to keep in mind:

* Can you find the position advertised on LinkedIn? Sometimes the recruiters will keep their name on the job posting giving you the opportunity to contact them directly. If the hiring info is hidden, there is also a section to find out how / who you are connected to at the company. Use your network!!!

* I recommend having a baseline resume as your starting point geared towards a specific type of position. However, if you are applying online, you really need to look at the job description and make sure your resume meets the criteria for the position when you know you have the experience in order for it to get past the computer to a human. This means you may need to tweak your resume accordingly for each position you are applying to.

Reply - Report abuse

AlwaysApplying in Melrose Park, Illinois

45 months ago

K_Kemp1991 in Los Banos, California said: I know most people are going to tell me the answer is because I don't have a college credits or it's because it's a depression but I just feel like those are empty answers. I mean all of my silbings never went to college and they have jobs. My eldest brother is an auditor , my older sister is a CNA , and the brother I was living with works at a call center . They all did bad in high school and have a history of alcholism and drugs yet a person like me who's clean and never did anything can't get a job.

Well just because one person does drugs and drinks doesn't mean you eventually have to. So, if you're not doing those things then there should be no problem. However, even a two year degree is better than no degree. You'll find out that almost every ad ask for a B.A. Degree. However, you can become a nurse, there's a lot of dignity and work that comes with that job. It only takes two years to complete and you can work while going further. My sister is an occupational therapist and she does well. She's been doing that since she was 25 she's almost 50 now. So, there is hope. Focus on your education and nothing else. Don't waste time.

Reply - Report abuse

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania

45 months ago

michael in Paris, France said: Hi Krista, have you tried temping? Look up some temp agencies in your area and sign up with all of them. I'm sure you could get some temp work with your skills. And it doesn't matter if you temp for a day or 6 months, each experience is an opportunity to get your foot in the door. When I left Texas to move to Maryland, I had a very difficult time getting a job. Nobody wanted someone out of state. Let's just say at the end of the year I had worked for some 10-14 temp agencies. But within 1 year of temping, I was hired on as a permanent employee. What's nice about temping is that you get to explore many opportunities and it's a great way to see if an employer likes you without having to hire you on. Look them up in the yellow pages and online. Then call them up to see what their procedures are in becoming a temp. Meanwhile, I also worked part-time at a retail clothing store. I found it was easier to get a part-time job in retail versus full time. This also helped with making friends and expanding your network.

If you temp, be ready to be jerked around, sent to companies that may hire you just weeks before closing their doors, and then have to be real good at doing data entry as you fill out the contact info for all your jobs on a cumbersome online application.

My last three jobs were all temp jobs that turned into permanent hirings with companies that all eventually went belly up. Makes it that much harder to convince a potential employer your worth.

Reply - Report abuse

michael in Paris, France

45 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: If you temp, be ready to be jerked around, sent to companies that may hire you just weeks before closing their doors, and then have to be real good at doing data entry as you fill out the contact info for all your jobs on a cumbersome online application.

My last three jobs were all temp jobs that turned into permanent hirings with companies that all eventually went belly up. Makes it that much harder to convince a potential employer your worth.

Money is money and experience is experience even if it's just for a few days, weeks, or months. And you never know, one of those experiences you had will help you land a job in your future.

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

michael in Paris, France said: Money is money and experience is experience even if it's just for a few days, weeks, or months. And you never know, one of those experiences you had will help you land a job in your future.

Michael, all my temp jobs turned into a permanent thing. I had a very close friend work that actually sent me to the best of what she had and yet I still managed to end up with companies that ended up closing their doors. My last job did last me a couple of years and the experience I got was phenomenal.

I was always that person that would tell others to go to temp agencies, if for nothing else, it's a paycheck and it's experience.

But there is a heavy price to pay as I explained in my posting above.

For the record, I HAVE applied to agencies in this last stretch of unemployment, thinking I was their idea candidate. I have had no responses from them; just spam like email from various temp agencies that I have NOT applied to.

Lastly, my friend that worked as a temp agent for many, many years? She got forced out and decided to retire. Luckily, she could do it with her husband. But the way this agency treated her was despicable. I suspect she was forced out because she was smart, conscientious, and caring; all qualities employers don't value.

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Michael, all my temp jobs turned into a permanent thing. I had a very close friend work that....

My typo. Laptop apparently deleted most of my sentence. I meant to say; "I had a very close friend that worked for the temp agency I was employed through that actually sent me to the best of what she had...."

Reply - Report abuse

Displaced Legal Professional in Aurora, Colorado

45 months ago

@Krista,

It sounds like you have a big heart. You also have direct experience caring for the elderly. IMO you should try to parlay the two into a career.

For that reason I second the suggestions, above, that you check into CNA or nurses' training. There may be free or low cost CNA training in your area. Certainly there would be nurses' training.

Don't delude yourself that you could have done drugs and been employed. You know you're doing the right thing by avoiding them. Finally, you're likely doing nothing wrong with your job search. Nearly everyone is having trouble finding jobs or has given up outright. Just keep at it.

Reply - Report abuse

Peripites in Chino Hills, California

45 months ago

I was laid off in January 2013 after working the last 33 years from Baskin Robbins, to the USAF, to College, to several executive positions. I'm still out of work but have some good prospects. I've never had a problem finding a job. The Job market has never been like this! Keep at it, keep positive. You'll have good and bad days, but you'll pull it out. Make sure to keep structure in your life, get up, shower, spend some thinking time, commit to what you will do each day, and most days you'll do just that. Some days you won't. Spend those days talking to friends, or reading and reflecting. Start a journal so you pull whatever valuable thoughts and epiphanies you have out of the hard times. Somehow you'll make it through, and when you do you'll be stronger and a better person! It's not all you, the market is not the best right now. People will hire the person they like more between 2 qualified applicants, that's the bottom line so let your personality shine at the interview!!

Reply - Report abuse

Tonigrl in Austin, Texas

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: If you temp, be ready to be jerked around, sent to companies that may hire you just weeks before closing their doors, and then have to be real good at doing data entry as you fill out the contact info for all your jobs on a cumbersome online application.

My name is Antoinette Smith and its hard out there, with this recession. Not even the temp job have steady employment which is sad! I'm in Texas and if it was for my parent being here. I would be long gone. I have grown children which are doing better than their own mother. Not throwing a pitty party. I never wish nothing bad on anyone. Cause I might as well wish the worse for myself. So I wish you the best. God Bless!

Reply - Report abuse

StephenB

44 months ago

I feel your pain, it's not hard, especially with little to no work experience. The little experience you have are in highly competitive fields (more workers than work). Im 27 years old and just finished college and finally have a career instead of just another job. That's 10 years after graduating highschool that I finally feel like I have stability in my work life. It's not easy but you can do it. My suggestion would be to take a day and recharge your batteries. Take an internal inventory of what your personal interests are. It sounds like from your experience taking care of your dad that you'd be a good CNA or PCA. Check into that, it's a steady job and could even lead you towards a career in nursing which is a stable, respectable profession. Never give up, you CAN and will succeed, it just may take some time. Good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

Lenny Lopez in Bronx, New York

44 months ago

I can a really relate to that I had job for summer youth

job placement was Marshall's than from Marshalls they hired me
but after 5 months I quit because my mother wanted me to
focus on high school so I guit now I'm 19 and cannot land a job
now my sister has a job and she's buying new phones and

new outfits and my step brother working getting name brand
sneakers and outfits and the funny thing I use to give them
money when they did have a job now there the ones working and I have no job but they don't do the same for me not that wanted something out of it but it will be nice if they got me something!!!

Reply - Report abuse

xMarus in Tucson, Arizona

44 months ago

You can easily get a job in the Military with a clean record, and clean system. If you don't want a decent paying job better the Macy's go right ahead and keep looking. They only look for goodys to be in the Military. I still haven't found work ether but tried them even Infantry is impossible to get it with 2 Misdemeanors. College is a joke right now doesn't get you anywhere it's who you know gets you places.

Reply - Report abuse

Korey in Tampa, Florida

44 months ago

You just can't call them once and be done. Go into their office speak with any manager and just tell them you have applied at their firm but have not heard anything and you were in the area and just figured you would stop by. You may need to do this several times. This is what I tell all of my daughters friends and my daughter (they all have manager jobs or good jobs). Go in to the place, several times a month (dress nice as they might give you a job right there) No short skirts (to the knee or 2 inches shorter), no showing cleavage. No jeans, colored or not, no dockers, dress slacks or skirts, nothing flashy either. Shake the manager (s) hands every time you meet them. And when you leave shake hands again (even for a follow up to see if they have a job) Carry your resume with you just in case they want to see it right then and there. Look like your going for a manager position even if your not. Send a thank you card to the manager to keep you in mind. Employers don't owe you anything and they have plenty of people looking for work so they can be very picky. It is tough work but it will pay off. Oh and smile even if they say no. Start volunteering sounds stupid but employers like to know you are not just sitting home idle when not working.

When your in the interview if you are sitting down, get up when the manager comes in the room and shake his/her hand, introduce yourself and ask them if they need a resume. It is all about presentation, like I said look and act like you are going for their position (don't be snooty, lol)

Network, join some "meetups" go on linkedin and put your resume out there. Try for jobs even if you don't think you have "all" of their requirements, apply anyway (can't hurt). Mail a cover letter with your resume. Try doctors offices and hospitals they are always looking. Don't get defeated. keep plugging away, try new approaches, practice in the mirror, practice answering tough questions, research the company.

Reply - Report abuse

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia

44 months ago

.....Meanwhile back in 2013. Btw Korey, how was your trip to the 40s-90s? Was it fun? Did you bring us back any souvenirs? Like a job with benefits and a wage we are able to live with the most basic of necessities on?

Reply - Report abuse

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois

44 months ago

xMarus in Tucson, Arizona said: College is a joke right now doesn't get you anywhere it's who you know gets you places.

As a professor of mine used to say to me in college, "college was never meant to get you where you're going. It just qualifies you to run in the race". I feel bad for any recent grad or soon-to-be grad right now - you graduate horribly in debt with a weak job market. But like it or not, a college degree is looked at as a requirement for many jobs. How you use it to get a job is up to you.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

@Korey

Part of being grown up means facing reality. This is reality. You're more than welcomed to it, but something tells me you won't like it very much or appreciate the lessons it has to teach you. It's not about finding a job in a specific sector, but rather a job in any sector or sectors (some of us need more than 1 job), that will fund the basics the government tells us we are required to have. Being illogical and getting angry with me won't change that. I would love to live 'off the grid', but something tells me the government won't like that ver

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Cont'd:

very much and will try to ban that.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Btw, in the same way companies don't "owe" me anything, neither do I owe them anything, including every waking being of my life.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: My typo. Laptop apparently deleted most of my sentence. I meant to say; "I had a very close friend that worked for the temp agency I was employed through that actually sent me to the best of what she had...."

Hope all is well with you today Unhappilyunemployed :(, thank you for sharing your wisdom and your kindness.

Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

44 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Btw, in the same way companies don't "owe" me anything, neither do I owe them anything, including every waking being of my life.

If you could be here on Saturday at 9:00, that would be greaaaaaaaat!

Reply - Report abuse

neednewjob in Chicago, Illinois

44 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: If you could be here on Saturday at 9:00, that would be greaaaaaaaat!

I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday too.

Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

44 months ago

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday too.

But, but, but, I didn't, didn't get my, my paycheck.

Reply - Report abuse

Calfornian in Hayward, California

44 months ago

I made a lot of widgets for my last employer. One of them was an online company directory. There's a story with HR and including photos but since I won that one I'll spare you that.

For my photo, I took it with my monitor in the background with a spreadsheet open titled TPS REPORT. I can't remember anyone commenting on it.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: If you could be here on Saturday at 9:00, that would be greaaaaaaaat!

Hahaha you forgot to walk away before I answered the question :P. The answer is no. Btw, I don't want to work anymore, so I think I just won't go in.

Btw, people are rarely asked to come in on Sundays. I have regularly worked Sundays in the past, so I don't mind.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Korey in Tampa, Florida said: jobseeker84: GROW UP! It is no wonder you cannot find a job. So angry at the world. You think that the world owes you something, well it doesn't. If you want a job in the corporate world (in an office) then you need to look and act the part. I have a job so does everyone I gave advice to. My own daughter at 20 has a manager position at Books a million. What is your track record... hmmm let me guess unemployed, broke.. I win! I agree that the work is not as good as it was in the past, I don't have benefits, health care, but I have a paycheck (though meager) and I don't gripe about it and I keep plugging away looking to improve my skills or move to another city where there are more jobs. Why does everyone think they are owed money, health, vacation, 401k and pensions? your not, those are perks, companies don't owe you that and like it or not that is gone in most companies, deal with it go on. It is going to get worse with Obama care. As for you, change your attitude, move to another city that has jobs that fit your qualifications. Borrow the money from friends and family, work a second job waiting tables until you save enough to last you a few months. I myself am moving to Texas as they have a great job market and I am looking for a job with benefits and more pay but I will take what I can get and not gripe about it. Stop griping as it makes you sound spoiled and immature!

Korey, your advice IS outdated and quite frankly, you sound like most of the hiring managers we all have come across. What works for you is not working for so many talented and intelligent people. You don't need to lecture anyone here about what a company does or doesn't owe them. You haven't walked in the shoes of someone that may indeed be griping in your mind. We often make sarcastic quips over posts like yours because we have tried everything you have done and then some. Trust me...even the best of the best are getting rejected.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hope all is well with you today Unhappilyunemployed :(, thank you for sharing your wisdom and your kindness.

Awww...ty Jobseeker84. Today was a good day. Had my second interview and met some of the top people of the company. They were surprisingly nice, funny, and made me feel like I would belong if they hire me. I won't prematurely celebrate yet, but this company renewed my faith that there may be still some good people on the hiring side. They have never failed to get right back to me and I haven't been asked any stupid trick questions during the interview. I really like how they seem to get along with each other and there hasn't been one comment made that would make me see a red flag.

Even if I don't get this job, I am just happy to finally be treated like a professional!

I am hoping my experience today will be a trend for everyone else. :)

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: .....Meanwhile back in 2013. Btw Korey, how was your trip to the 40s-90s? Was it fun? Did you bring us back any souvenirs? Like a job with benefits and a wage we are able to live with the most basic of necessities on?

I miss those days too. Don't worry...when we all start working without benefits for minimal wages, all those same companies will cry foul when we have nothing to pour back into the economy!

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Awww...ty Jobseeker84. Today was a good day. Had my second interview and met some of the top people of the company. They were surprisingly nice, funny, and made me feel like I would belong if they hire me. I won't prematurely celebrate yet, but this company renewed my faith that there may be still some good people on the hiring side. They have never failed to get right back to me and I haven't been asked any stupid trick questions during the interview. I really like how they seem to get along with each other and there hasn't been one comment made that would make me see a red flag.

Even if I don't get this job, I am just happy to finally be treated like a professional!

Oh God, I REALLY hope this is the one for you! So you can finally make sense of all those closed doors. The funny part is, when you get hired, the phone will start ringing off the hook lol! As to you first post thank you! All that fairy tale world stuff sounds good on the surface but some of us have been looking for decent work for a while now. We know how this game works.

Reply - Report abuse

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Korey, your advice IS outdated and quite frankly, you sound like most of the hiring managers we all have come across. What works for you is not working for so many talented and intelligent people. You don't need to lecture anyone here about what a company does or doesn't owe them. You haven't walked in the shoes of someone that may indeed be griping in your mind. We often make sarcastic quips over posts like yours because we have tried everything you have done and then some. Trust me...even the best of the best are getting rejected.

Thank you UU! Well said... ;)

I don't know if Korey"s been unemployed recently, he didn't mention it in his post...if not, I agree with you, how can someone judge if they've never walked in our shoes! =)

Uh-oh Blue...Korey's moving to Texas! *b

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: Awww...ty Jobseeker84. Today was a good day. Had my second interview and met some of the top people of the company. They were surprisingly nice, funny, and made me feel like I would belong if they hire me. I won't prematurely celebrate yet, but this company renewed my faith that there may be still some good people on the hiring side. They have never failed to get right back to me and I haven't been asked any stupid trick questions during the interview. I really like how they seem to get along with each other and there hasn't been one comment made that would make me see a red flag.

I hope this works out for you! They'll be getting a gem! =)

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: Thank you UU! Well said... ;)

I don't know if Korey"s been unemployed recently, he didn't mention it in his post...if not, I agree with you, how can someone judge if they've never walked in our shoes! =)

Uh-oh Blue...Korey's moving to Texas! *b

Thank-you Cat :) I am certain some just don't know how much it has changed just in the last year or two. Shocked the heck out of me since I was always able to find something pretty quick, even if it was a low paying job. And what works well for one may not work at all for another. I hope to gawd I don't ever start preaching on how to get a job, should I get this job. So much of this is the luck of the draw.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: I hope this works out for you! They'll be getting a gem! =)

*sniff...thank-you. You all have been there for me through some very dark days. I want this to happen to all my friends here. There is nothing wrong with the attitude of just about everyone here; being unemployed is plain awful and it's a miracle we still can laugh and find a sliver of hope out there.

Reply - Report abuse

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: *sniff...thank-you. You all have been there for me through some very dark days. I want this to happen to all my friends here. There is nothing wrong with the attitude of just about everyone here; being unemployed is plain awful and it's a miracle we still can laugh and find a sliver of hope out there.

Good Luck!

I just wish I could find things to apply to.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

@unhappilyunemployed It's funny that you mention missing days gone by, I was reading through the classifieds of smaller local newpaper.... the catch is that they are mostly looking for CDL drivers. I did find a warehouse with a staffing agency. My nephew is doing the crossword puzzle now :).

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

lol he just said he was gonna buy a house with $3000.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

You are so valued here on this board unhappilyunemployed, you just don't know how much :}

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: You are so valued here on this board unhappilyunemployed, you just don't know how much :}

I second that! ;)

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: I hope so too JS84. But I must be cautious and be ready if someone else gets hired. I am just so pleased to see that some companies seem to treat candidates like real people and don't act arrogant. This is the polar opposite of the interview I had the week prior with that other snot.

Hey there UU--saw your post about the positive interview--I'll cross my fingers for you!

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York said: Good Luck!

I just wish I could find things to apply to.

I know Joe. Truly, I know. I was desperate. I answered a blind ad in CL, something I have never done. So there are some great employers using CL. I guess that is the message I would put out there. After talking with these guys, I can very well see why they don't use Taleo or advertise big. They are small, but stable company and probably figured they weren't going to have to weed through hundreds of resumes by advertising the way they did. I hope it suddenly changes for you Joe. You make us all laugh here and I know you fight it every day. Don't ever give up. You are part of the reason I kept from going down a hole completely. Honest.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Jobseeker84 in Atlanta, Georgia said: lol he just said he was gonna buy a house with $3000.

Now see? There are always reasons for us to have a chuckle here! LOL.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unhappilyunemployed in Pennsylvania said: I know Joe. Truly, I know. I was desperate. I answered a blind ad in CL, something I have never done. So there are some great employers using CL. I guess that is the message I would put out there. After talking with these guys, I can very well see why they don't use Taleo or advertise big. They are small, but stable company and probably figured they weren't going to have to weed through hundreds of resumes by advertising the way they did. I hope it suddenly changes for you Joe. You make us all laugh here and I know you fight it every day. Don't ever give up. You are part of the reason I kept from going down a hole completely. Honest.

I agree...I don't think Joe knows how many people he has touched by his kindness, humor and honesty! ;)

Joe, you need to know that you lift others spirit and make life a little bit brighter while trying to deal with the job search! =}

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: I agree...I don't think Joe knows how many people he has touched by his kindness, humor and honesty! ;)

Joe, you need to know that you lift others spirit and make life a little bit brighter while trying to deal with the job search! =}

Exactly. The One and Only Joe.

I hope I didn't tick him off in the other thread.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: I agree...I don't think Joe knows how many people he has touched by his kindness, humor and honesty! ;)

Indeed! None of us should ever doubt our worth, even being jobless....especially since we are jobless! It's like serving time in active duty. We should be proud we are all still standing.

Reply - Report abuse

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

44 months ago

I hope you guys don't start crying soon. There are many Joe's out there.

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Unix Brat in Asheville, North Carolina said: Exactly. The One and Only Joe.

I hope I didn't tick him off in the other thread.

No...he's Italian...he'll get over it! *)

Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York said: I hope you guys don't start crying soon. There are many Joe's out there.

Sei il migliore =D

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.