profilesac

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

TF in Jesup, Georgia

44 months ago

I've been asked to complete a 40-60 minute online assessment at profilesac.com. Does anybody know what type of assessment this is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

HaleythePM in Kirkland, Washington

42 months ago

TF in Jesup, Georgia said: I've been asked to complete a 40-60 minute online assessment at profilesac.com. Does anybody know what type of assessment this is?

I'm sure you know what it is now but for people who don't know, it's a 5 part assessment. The first part is personality drivin: "people describe me as outgoing" agree or disagree. The 2nd part is a completely annoying math test. I've been a professional for many years and they're asking me to do algebra? I'm a PM, this type of test had no relevance for me.

The next portion is vocabulary. The following was word association and the last was just self identification. Caucasion, female, etc.

I hope this helps others who have to take this test. If you've been in the work force for more than 5 years, you'll be surprised. I found most of it to be completely unnecessary and a waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Roma in Odenton, Maryland

25 months ago

Hi!

Please can you give me specifics of verbal and math section. Some examples would be great. Also is it tough or easy....please guide. I have to do this test in 2 days.

Thanks
Roma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roma in Odenton, Maryland

25 months ago

Hi!

I have to give this exam and I would really appreciate if you could let me know more specifics about verbal and math. Is it close to GRE and GMAT or much easier. Please if you can email me with some examples - that would be great.

Thanks
Sonal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

EP in Woodridge, Illinois

17 months ago

Roma in Odenton, Maryland said: Hi!

I have to give this exam and I would really appreciate if you could let me know more specifics about verbal and math. Is it close to GRE and GMAT or much easier. Please if you can email me with some examples - that would be great.

Thanks
Sonal

I read this string and wonder if anyone has insight into the above questions on "specifics." I too have to take this and am simply being proactive in trying to make sure my answers fit the position description and functional responsibilities as best as possible. I greatly appreciate any insight that is out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.