Looking to write a review for a job I interviewed at and trained at.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Anon in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee

4 months ago

I've been looking all morning for somewhere to post my review of a job I found on indeed. I interviewed and trained there. Can anyone help me out? My searches are proving to be useless. The employer doesn't have a company page on indeed, but still has two job postings up.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas

4 months ago

Anon in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee said: I've been looking all morning for somewhere to post my review of a job I found on indeed. I interviewed and trained there. Can anyone help me out? My searches are proving to be useless. The employer doesn't have a company page on indeed, but still has two job postings up.
Hello!

If you would like to post a review of your current or previous employer, you can do so by searching for the employer's Company Page at this link.

On the left where it says Find Companies, search for the employer you would like to review. You will then see the option to write a review. You are welcome to post your honest, objective review for the company on this page, but please make sure to abide by our Content Guidelines.

Take care,

Indeed Host
http://www.indeed.com/help

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.