Summer jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

34 months ago

Have you found a summer job on Indeed? Share your summer job search suggestions and stories here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Think that everyone has one fun summer working at a camp. Definitely my favorite job as a teenager. 4 hours a day playing with kids and you had the afternoon to yourself. Oh the days :)

RecruiterSteve in LA, California

34 months ago

Oh the stories I hear of the summer internship. Some students have such awful experiences that it makes them rethink their chosen field. From bad bosses, coffee runs, no pay to no recognition. Definitely worth it, but an eye awakening experience for students.

ZoeSmit in LA, California

34 months ago

RecruiterSteve in LA, California said: Oh the stories I hear of the summer internship. Some students have such awful experiences that it makes them rethink their chosen field. From bad bosses, coffee runs, no pay to no recognition. Definitely worth it, but an eye awakening experience for students.

My internship experience was bitter sweet. I learned a lot about my field but the people that I worked with made it miserable. When I got back to school I almost changed my major. Of course now I am happy that I got the experience and a good recommendation out of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.