I got a job in Lilburn, GA!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

in Manila, Philippines

23 months ago

I got a job in Manila, Philippines!

MDN in South Weymouth, Massachusetts

23 months ago

INDEED.COM HELPED ME FIND MANY POSSIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN MY FIELD.

in Monterey, CA

23 months ago

I got a job as a Teller at Monterey County Bank in Monterey, CA!

in Muskegon, MI

23 months ago

I got a job in Muskegon, MI!

Monica in Naperville, IL

23 months ago

I got a job as a Crew Member at Wendy's in Naperville, IL!
I always visit indeed website to find resources & fill out applications. I am really grateful to have indeed.com . I have a job & still striving!

in Riverton, UT

23 months ago

I got a job as a Warehouse/Logistics Manager at NMR Consulting in Riverton, UT!
They found my resume on Indeed and contacted me for an interview. Was given an offer letter a few days later!

in Millington, TN

23 months ago

I got a job as a Data Entry Operator at LogiCore in Millington, TN!
Indeed had the job posting from site I had never gone to. I applied and got the job!!! :)

23 months ago

I got a job as a UCCX!

Tracy in Nashville,TN

23 months ago

I got a job as a service support tech at Dave and Busters in Nashville,TN!
Your posting as to the job, and location by zip code, helped a great deal. Also listing the duties of the job was short, smart and well done.

in New York, NY

23 months ago

I got a job as a Coordinator for Development Operations in New York, NY!

in Dallas, TX

23 months ago

I got a job as a Educator at Uplift Education in Dallas, TX!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aaisha in Springfield, Illinois

22 months ago

I have been on this site searching for employment. I found one that suit me well. I love the environment and the people. Thanks indeed for all your help.

Sara K in Westmont, Illinois

22 months ago

I found a great job through Indeed.com. Thank you for your daily alerts. I could not have done it without Indeed.com.

CJ in Antioch, California

22 months ago

Indeed is the best site for job searching...period!

Lisa Adeeko in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

Indeed.com helped me get a new job…again. (I do contract work, so I'm looking once or twice per year.) Again, the listing – for a *dream* position – arrived in my inbox courtesy of a job alert. I e-mailed my resume to the recruiter. I interviewed. I received an offer. Boom. I love you guys.

Nevaeh59 in Niceville, Florida

20 months ago

Found two jobs with indeed! :)

sbm2009 in Palmdale, California

20 months ago

in Palmdale, CA said: I got a job in Palmdale, CA!

How?? I've been looking for one for two years!!

JobSearcher84 in Atlanta, Georgia

19 months ago

sbm2009 in Palmdale, California said: How?? I've been looking for one for two years!!

Lol! That's what I wanna know about the Griffin and Lilburn one. Maybe they will tell us so we can get jobs too.

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

19 months ago

Over 65000 people have found jobs using Indeed. 65000 have commented here saying this. The next biggest thread on Indeed is probable one of the Flight Attendants thread around 18000.

As I go thru the user names on this thread I don't recognize a single one who ever commented on Indeed except to say here that they found a job.

Don't you find that strange. Not one commented or asked or shared advice on any other Indeed thread.

This folks smells of fraudulent/fake postings here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

DonaldATX in Austin, Texas

19 months ago

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York said: Over 65000 people have found jobs using Indeed. 65000 have commented here saying this. The next biggest thread on Indeed is probable one of the Flight Attendants thread around 18000.

As I go thru the user names on this thread I don't recognize a single one who ever commented on Indeed except to say here that they found a job.

Don't you find that strange. Not one commented or asked or shared advice on any other Indeed thread.

This folks smells of fraudulent/fake postings here.

Hi Joe
I'm Donald and I'm a product manager at Indeed. First, thanks for using Indeed both for any job searching that you do and for participating in the forums by answering and asking questions. You have made an astute observation in noticing that the "I Got a Job" forum is the forum with the most activity. Let me assure you that none of the postings are fake or fraudulent. When a person signs up for email job alerts and then later cancels them, we ask them if they are canceling the email alert subscription because they found a job. If that is the reason, we ask them to post a comment in this forum...as a way to share their success and inspire other job seekers as well. We also want to encourage participation in other forums as well...helping others by answering questions or asking their own questions. We also collect the successes of finding a job on this page:
gotajob.indeed.com/ so people who are actively job seeking can also see the successes that other people who use Indeed are having.
I hope this clarifies what's happening in this forum and why there is so much activity. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or anything else on the Indeed website.
Donald
Product Manager - Indeed.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

19 months ago

DonaldATX in Austin, Texas said: Hi Joe
I'm Donald and I'm a product manager at Indeed. First, thanks for using Indeed both for any job searching that you do and for participating in the forums by answering and asking questions. You have made an astute observation in noticing that the "I Got a Job" forum is the forum with the most activity. Let me assure you that none of the postings are fake or fraudulent. When a person signs up for email job alerts and then later cancels them, we ask them if they are canceling the email alert subscription because they found a job. If that is the reason, we ask them to post a comment in this forum...as a way to share their success and inspire other job seekers as well. We also want to encourage participation in other forums as well...helping others by answering questions or asking their own questions. We also collect the successes of finding a job on this page:
gotajob.indeed.com/ so people who are actively job seeking can also see the successes that other people who use Indeed are having.
I hope this clarifies what's happening in this forum and why there is so much activity. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or anything else on the Indeed website.
Donald
Product Manager - Indeed.com

Donald,

Thank you for explaining my concern. :)

For me Indeed has been helpful in regards to the advice forums. Everyday out of work people sharing their experiences with others. From what to wear, to the actual interview, to sending thank you notes. And, of course the knowing that your not alone looking for a job in a down economy.

I do wish the jobs posted on Indeed were more of what I was looking for. You'll be happy to know though all the Labor Dept offices in NY state highly recommend Indeed to job seekers for job searching.

Thank you again for responding to my concern. Have a Great 2013 Summer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

LilyOfTheValley104 in Jacksonville, Florida

17 months ago

in Irving Texas said: I got a job as a Emergency dispatch operator at ADT in Irving Texas!
It helped me a lot the process was excellent. I enjoy being employed with adt.

I was interviewed over the phone for EDO at ADT after taking some assessment tests. They want to do a face to face and talk about training in a week's time. How is it so far? What can I expect? How is the training? Is it paid? Are you still working there?

CaraK in New orleans, Louisiana

16 months ago

in Brunswick, OH said: I got a job as a FIELD INTERVIEWER at RTI in Brunswick, OH!
loving it so far

are you still employed there? can i ask a few questions?

Will713 in Houston, Texas

13 months ago

I found a job as a Pipeline Controller for Chevron here on Indeed

Better.luck.next.time in Troy, New York

13 months ago

Haven't found a job yet, but I like indeed.com. Far fewer scam listings than other resources.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Edie Hall in Kent, Washington

11 months ago

Shannon - don't know if this will get to you - but saw you on Facebook but couldn't comment - this is Edie Feldman from Quartz Hill. You were my best friend and would love to reconnect! I'm on facebook as Eden Hall. Home email gsdhallmark@gmail.com

Shannon Butler-Treese in Memphis, TN said: I got a job as a Medical Transcriptionist at Methodist Le Bonheur Hospital in Memphis, TN!
Indeed.com sent the position opening right to my email inbox by using the job alert tool. I was able to apply directly to the hospital through Indeed.com. Thanks for making it so easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

trafficgal in Hartford, Connecticut

10 months ago

After 4 years of looking, I found a job in Holyoke, MA I am over 50 and did find a good paying job at a great company! I did not listen to the statistics. God is good!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

B.DeEsch in Kannapolis, North Carolina

9 months ago

Maureen B. in Charlotte, NC said: I got a job as a Administrative Assistant at Coca-Cola Refreshments in Charlotte, NC!
Indeed was the only website that had this posting at Coca-Cola listed. I applied for the job and heard back from Coke relatively quickly.

Maureen- are you still working there? I am new to the area, but have been in the industry (with Canada Dry) for almost 14 years. I would really appreciate someone "passing along" my resume. I don't need a favor getting the job, I just need some help in having the right person to look at my resume in Charlotte, NC. Any help or advice you can give is MUCH appreciated!

jdloucks8@gmail.com in Glen Carbon, Illinois

7 months ago

I cant figure out how to set this up? Any help? Also I want to fill out online apps on here but when I try it says my settings are not set up correctly. Where do I go to change my settings? How do you contact Indeed for this info?

Donald Product Mgr at Indeed in Austin, Texas

7 months ago

jdloucks8@gmail.com in Glen Carbon, Illinois said: I cant figure out how to set this up? Any help? Also I want to fill out online apps on here but when I try it says my settings are not set up correctly. Where do I go to change my settings? How do you contact Indeed for this info?

Hi jdloucks8
I work at Indeed and will try and help you out. Can you submit a support request at www.indeed.com/support with specific details on what you are trying to set up? If you can include the web page address (URL) that you are on where you are seeing the message about your settings not set up correctly, that would be very helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joan N in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

This is a wonderful website. Thank You for all of your help. I really appreciate Indeed.com they helped me search and find jobs much easier than I would have been able to do on my own.

Rowan Tuilean in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

in Hemet, CA said: I got a job as a Motor Vehicle Field Representative at Department of Motor Vehicles in Hemet, CA!

How long did you have to wait for background check? Im getting nervous. Do you remember your hiring process?

Monikoud in Bronx, New York

4 months ago

How should I know if I got the job in indeed please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Monikoud in Bronx, New York

4 months ago

How should I know that I got the job after save that job please

Monikoud@yahoo.fr in Bronx, New York

4 months ago

How should I know that I got the job on the website after saving that job please

JB in Minot, North Dakota

3 months ago

Katie E. in Jackson, MI said: I got a job as a Foster Care Case Manager at Lutheran Social Services in Jackson, MI!
I found the posting on indeed.com and was called within one week. And then I got the job!

Do you still work for the company? If so, how do you like it? I have an interview with this organization next week.

Indeed user in Phoenix, Arizona

1 month ago

The indeed alerts were very helpful.

TracieSparkles in New York, New York

11 days ago

I've gotten 2 jobs.. and 6 interviews (one coming soon) from Indeed. The site is definitely the best for job searching.

Page:  « First « Previous   1300  1301  1302  1303   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.