You are one step closer is all this means. They will most likely bring 5 to 8 other candidates in for a face to face.
Things that will get you to the next round are:
1) Research the company thoroughly
2) Research the people you are meeting with (ie on Linkedin)
3) Put together a brag sheet of your past projects (when they ask you about past experience they want to hear specific examples of things you did successfully and how it relates to the position you are interviewing for)
4) Dress appropriately
5) Don't be a robot in the interview, they want to see that you are can do the job AND that you are likeable
6) IF you get asked back for a third interview you should consider preparing a 30/60/90 day plan for them based on the notes you took in your first face to face interview. This will set you apart from the rest for sure.
Keep applying to other companies throughout the whole process.