Financial analyst position at The Children's Place

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bio123 in Jersey City, New Jersey

21 months ago

I have an interview for financial analyst position at The Children's Place next week. I already had 2 phone interviews - one with the HR and one with the hiring manager. Now I am being called for an in person interview next week. What are my chances? What questions can i expect? Anyone interviewed for TCP. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Analystpro in Greenville, South Carolina

21 months ago

You are one step closer is all this means. They will most likely bring 5 to 8 other candidates in for a face to face.

Things that will get you to the next round are:
1) Research the company thoroughly
2) Research the people you are meeting with (ie on Linkedin)
3) Put together a brag sheet of your past projects (when they ask you about past experience they want to hear specific examples of things you did successfully and how it relates to the position you are interviewing for)
4) Dress appropriately
5) Don't be a robot in the interview, they want to see that you are can do the job AND that you are likeable

6) IF you get asked back for a third interview you should consider preparing a 30/60/90 day plan for them based on the notes you took in your first face to face interview. This will set you apart from the rest for sure.

Keep applying to other companies throughout the whole process.

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.