Followed up at weinerschitzel but,

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

David Guevara in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

I had an interview for weinerschitzel last thursday the interview went great, the hiring manager told me should was going to hire 3 people I also gave them my resume the hiring manager said that was very good and that They would call me sunday. the interview went great! I didn't receive a call so I waited a week I called two days before that just to ask a random employee if they were hiring and she said yeah then I told her I had an interview and then I also asked if they gotten any new employees she said no and then she told me to call back thursday at 5pm because that was the time the hiring manager comes in to work so I called yesterday at around 6pm thursday to follow up than employee answered the phone I asked if I may speak with Rebecca (hiring manager) the employee put me on hold for about 30 seconds until she told me the hiring manager was busy (Dinner rush) then the employee told me if I had an interview with the hiring manager I said yeah, she then asked for my name and number I gave it to her and she told me the hiring manager would call me back, I was wondering if I should call back this monday one more time just to talk one on one with the hiring manager? Im very interested in this job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

any opinions or advice I really want this job :/

designer bee in Waukesha, Wisconsin

17 months ago

They probably won't hire you until you can spell the name of the business correctly. There are 2 things wrong with your spelling Wienerschnitzel.

17 months ago

designer bee in Waukesha, Wisconsin said: They probably won't hire you until you can spell the name of the business correctly. There are 2 things wrong with your spelling Wienerschnitzel.

That's not the point and that didn't effect me in any way because i didn't spell their business name in my application or resume what i really want to know is if i should call again?

designer bee in Waukesha, Wisconsin

17 months ago

You already called once. It doesn't help to keep calling. They might not even be in a hurry to hire.

17 months ago

Yeah I called but I didn't get to speak to the hiring manager. It wouldn't hurt me to call again and try to speak with her at least that will show im highly interested in the position and working there I think ima call again

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.