Fourth Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

MirloZ(careerinfo411.com) in Brookline, Massachusetts

42 months ago

During this whole process, I have had great feedback from them. They all responded to my thank you notes (the CEO and I went back and forth regarding his and my Army stories).

I am hoping all this is a good sign. My question is, how common is it to have 4 interviews?

Hi,
It is great news, dont worry about any thing. If they didnt like you, they wouldnt have made you come back. Usually after the second interview the job is in the bag.

My friend applied at this company called "Meditech Inc" in massachusetts (maybe if you google the company you will get some more info that supports what i am saying). She had 4 interviews (phone interview, interview with HR, interview with group of managers, and an interview with the CEO) She got hired.

Later my friend referred 2 of her friends for positions there and both of them had a minimum of 3 interviews. One of them had five interviews. They got hired too. The one that had six interviews went to the HR person and asked why the process took so long. She was told that after the first couple of interviews it is decided if you fit the company. But they still want to see where in the company you would fit best.

There is nothing to worry about. Just be patient.

Best of luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Interviewmaniac in San Francisco, California

42 months ago

Thanks! We'll see how it goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Interviewmaniac in Oakland, California

42 months ago

Update. Was offered the job today. Woohoo! Salary and benefits is all in line with what I looked for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mirloz(CareerInfo411.com) in New York, New York

42 months ago

Glad to hear that. Congratulations!!!

Interviewmaniac in Oakland, California

42 months ago

Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.