Great interview, No answer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

ninarumbos in Fort lauderdale, Florida

4 months ago

I was contacted by a recruiter, went to 5 interviews. All of them went well, great feedback. I was told I was the best candidate that they were moving forward but it was not finalized. After that I have not heard back. It's been a week already. Thoughts??

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

John in MD in Catonsville, Maryland

4 months ago

Keep looking until you start getting a paycheck. Anything more than that is pure speculation since at least I can't read minds.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada

4 months ago

ninarumbos in Fort lauderdale, Florida said: I was contacted by a recruiter, went to 5 interviews. All of them went well, great feedback. I was told I was the best candidate that they were moving forward but it was not finalized. After that I have not heard back. It's been a week already. Thoughts??

John's right. You have a job when you have a paycheck. I have been on as many as four interviews only to never hear from them again.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ouyt134 in San Francisco, California

4 months ago

ninarumbos in Fort lauderdale, Florida said: I was contacted by a recruiter, went to 5 interviews. All of them went well, great feedback. I was told I was the best candidate that they were moving forward but it was not finalized. After that I have not heard back. It's been a week already. Thoughts??

have you tried contacting them, did they give you a timeline when they would likely consider thier final candidate? it doesnt hurt to ask.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jobseeker1927 in Anytown

4 months ago

It kills me how they can make folks feel on top of the world, only to turn around and treat folks like they were "yesterday's news". :-/

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ninarumbos in Fort lauderdale, Florida

4 months ago

ouyt134 in San Francisco, California said: have you tried contacting them, did they give you a timeline when they would likely consider thier final candidate? it doesnt hurt to ask.

I contacted the recruiter and he said that i has not been approved. That he was still waiting to hear back

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

stillwaiting in Chicago, Illinois

4 months ago

I recently had the something similar happen to me. I applied online to a large company after a month I finally got a call asking for a face to face. The interview went great, tons of positive feedback and when I was leaving the interviewer said "we really enjoyed our conversation and we'd like to continue with you..." and gave me next steps and now CRICKETS!! Two weeks and I'm still waiting to hear about "next steps"...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

AtExit8 in City, New Jersey

4 months ago

ninarumbos in Fort lauderdale, Florida said: I contacted the recruiter and he said that i has not been approved. That he was still waiting to hear back

Not approved? The requisition to hire someone was not approved?
Why waste people's time?
They need to get their act together.

Of course, this is just an excuse. Companies lie.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.