Hiring/interview process at Lowe's

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 356)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

job seeker in Celina, Ohio

74 months ago

I filled out 7 apps online for a local new construction. Was called and told to complete Secondary Survey and call back. Did that -went to interview - told to wait on call to schedule 2nd interview, drug screen, backround check,. They called back several hours later -left message to contact Valerie and schedule 2nd interview. Called back and was told they are still reviewing apps. Repeated this process 4 TIMES (phone tag)Then received a call to schedule 1st interview (again)When I explained I already had 1st interview she said sorry I have the wrong list -we will call you in a few days.Went back to "hiring center" and inquired about the confusion and confirm my interest. They apologized and he said he would be in touch that day or the next. Today I received a "we're sorry but thanks for applying" type notice. What went wrong? Why would they call me so many times to follow up and then just disreguard me? Is this typical of Lowe's? Feeling pretty rejected for no reaon at present.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (146) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Milton, Florida

73 months ago

I went in for an interview a week ago. Was told it was a long process. Not sure how long they meant. Did they ever call you back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

job seeker in Toledo, Ohio

73 months ago

No, they never called. Some time has passed and apparently my experience was not unique, based on what I've heard from other local applicants. Some that were hired have already quit and the store hasn't even opened yet. I'm not sure what's going on with these guys, if this is indicative of overall procedures by Lowes, or just a jumbled fiasco due to it being a new construction. I'm going to wait several months for the store to get up and running before I reapply. I'ld like to get some feedback from employees working there as well as what it's like to be one of their customers.
Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

bruce in Salem, New Hampshire

73 months ago

The "survey" they have you take separates the nazi youth and liars from the qualified & honest....and they reject the qualified & honest!
"If a family menber took something from their employer, would you call their supervisor and report them? Yes or No". Adolf hitler used tactics like this to prove "loyalty".
To get hired...you have to LIE THRU YOUR TEETH!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

anne01 in Louisville, Kentucky

69 months ago

This same thing actually happened to me several years ago back when I was in college looking for some part-time work.

I applied for a Lowes job online, was called to set up an interview and then I went for the appointment. One lady who only spoke with me for a few minutes wasn't very friendly. The actual person I interviewed with was a gentleman who was polite throughout. He had asked me some questions about my experience with hardware and home improvements of which I didn't have any experience, but I was applying for a cashier position -- I figured if I got the job they could train me a little on what products we sold. I told him what I did as a cashier in past places that I worked and answered all the rest of his questions regarding customer service.

I was told towards the end of the interview when I asked a few questions about the position that he couldn't tell me any of that at the time and that I would have to be scheduled for another interview. He said I would hear back from them about the second interview.

I never heard from them after that, and having been a cashier at several places prior to Lowes and some of the other places I had applied to back then, it never made a whole lot of sense to me why they never called me back.

I think one interview should suffice for a cashier position. Not two.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

anne01 in midwest

69 months ago

I wanted to add to my statement above about my experience with hardware and home improvements. While I did not have any expertise in those fields, what drew me to Lowes was my interest in learning about the home improvement field. If I had gotten the position, I would have enjoyed learning more about how a home improvement store is run and how things worked. I would have also enjoyed the valuable work experience I would have gained as an employee of the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

franny girl in Selbyville, Delaware

69 months ago

With the economy being so bad it is unfortunate that people who are desperately seeking employment have to do a real song and dance
and wind up feeling incompetant. I've worked all my life and have never been fired or laid off, but they are asking for more credentials and are not willing to train people and pay minimum
I WORK AT A JOB THAT IS CLASSIFIED SEASONAL,but when the Season is
over your pay drops but you do the same work just not as hectic.
It really isn't fair but who cares. they get the same work for less pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bensfather4 in Miami, Florida

68 months ago

I have applied for a sales position at a new Lowes store. About a month ago i visited the hiring office and interviewed with an HR mgr and then a manager, both were successful because they set me up with a third interview with the store manager. That interview was delayed a couple weeks because the store will not be completed as scheduled. My interview with the store manager went well, i hammered customer service and that i am a people person. I have only homeowners home improvemnemt experience. I was told they had many apps and would hear in two weeks, the store opens in early Feb. I have not been given any type of test yet.
Any comments or suggestions on how this is looking for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

serendipity in Hagerstown, Maryland

63 months ago

I caleed requiring a job, she said she would look at my resume for a cashier position? After hearing all of this I'm not sure if i want to waste my time??????? any comments would be apprecitated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

serendipity in Hagerstown, Maryland

63 months ago

Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FlyGirl in Gastonia, North Carolina

63 months ago

serendipity in Hagerstown, Maryland said: I caleed requiring a job, she said she would look at my resume for a cashier position? After hearing all of this I'm not sure if i want to waste my time??????? any comments would be apprecitated!

People never write about the positive... only the negative... keep that in mind :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sweetteacandy in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

63 months ago

Waiting in Plymouth, Massachusetts said: I have recently applied at a local Lowes store. Everyone seemed so nice, I was surprised by all of the negitive comments about Lowes I have read. I have too gone through the 3 interviews, tests ect. and am awaiting a call back. I have spoken to the store manager on several occations who continues to remain optimistic about my placement. I am wondering , however, for those of you who have had or currently have a position at Lowes, how long was the interview process. I, dispite what I have read, am looking forward to this new opportunity in managment for Lowes.

I was hired at lowes in Kenosha last summer. I orginally applied for a cashier position but because of my experience in sales, I was hired as a Customer Service Associate (CSA) in the Home Decor department. On my first day of work I was left alone and I was a little lost but eventually I was trained in my department. So far, there are things that I am disapointed with, like the lack of professionalism among associates. People are always in messy business with each other. For example, Managers cheating on their spouses with subordinate associates. I'm a young person and I don't even have that much drama in my life. They do pay above minimum wage though, and I guess that's ok if you're a college student. Overall, the job is pretty boring and not very rewarding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

racergirl in Vacaville, California

63 months ago

sweetteacandy in Stevens Point, Wisconsin said: I was hired at lowes in Kenosha last summer. I orginally applied for a cashier position but because of my experience in sales, I was hired as a Customer Service Associate (CSA) in the Home Decor department. On my first day of work I was left alone and I was a little lost but eventually I was trained in my department. So far, there are things that I am disapointed with, like the lack of professionalism among associates. People are always in messy business with each other. For example, Managers cheating on their spouses with subordinate associates. I'm a young person and I don't even have that much drama in my life. They do pay above minimum wage though, and I guess that's ok if you're a college student. Overall, the job is pretty boring and not very rewarding.

Hello, I just recently got hired on in the same way you did. I applied as a cashier and got hired on in the Home Decor Department. I havent started work yet but I was wondering if you could tell me what to expect?? Like what does your job entail?? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Mesquite, Texas

62 months ago

After spending literally two months solid searching for a new job (every place I applied at gave me the typical run around of "we'll call you" and never actually doing so), I finally decided to apply at Lowe's despite my misgivings about working for another big box store, and a home improvement one at that. I've very limited experience as a cashier, in fact probably only a few month's worth prior, but they gave my application a look and I got an interview. Went in on a Monday after getting the call on Friday and spoke to the HR for my first one after filling out the honesty test (and I was pretty truthful on it). She said my previous work experience was questionable but I assured her it was just my situation at previous jobs that limited my time at them. So she talked to the lead manager for the front end of the store who then interviewed me. I guess he liked me because I got a third interview right there with the second in command for the entire store who offered me a position with Lowe's. They said I needed to take a drug test and they'd run a background check on me, it was only two days until I heard back. Went in for an oral drug test, got word back on Friday that I had orientation on Monday. The entire hiring process took two weeks at most.

Throughout, everyone I spoke to was very polite and I enjoy working with them today. I don't know if my experience is unique or what, but I was surprised to read all the negative comments. As to any drama in the work place..well..I'm a very solitary person and I remain indifferent to people's worries or complaints if they're my coworkers. If you have a problem with a spouse or friend or whatever, leave it at home..and leave your work at work.

I do have one problem with Lowe's though. I'm seasonal right now and my 90 days is almost up, and you're changed to part time automatically after that time ends. They don't tell you it's done, they just cut your hours down to 20-30 a week instead of 39.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Waiting in Plymouth, Massachusetts

62 months ago

After a long waiting process and several interviews and even more tests- It was decided that the current HR Mngr would handle several stores rather than hire another HRM. I feel for the poor woman, and as a result I was not hired. Sorry to put down everyones hopes but even after all the interviews and tests and being told they want to hire me and they want to see what store I would be in still no job at Lowes. My advice - until they give you a start date - even if they tell you that you have the job- don't get your hopes up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

yungabeats in Cabot, Arkansas

62 months ago

I had a great interview process...

Applied Online >> 2weeks Later 1st interview (went in met took a "honesty test," met one I guess she was from HR..in the middle of that interview the HRM came in and also met with me and finished the interview, then the lady from HR came back in and talked to me about pay, hours, and schedules then said she would call me back when my background check went through in 5-7 days) >> called me back about one week after and said to come in the next day for a drug test >> took an oral drug test (said she would call back when or if it cleared) >> The next day at 7pm THANK GOD I passed it (lol) and told me to come in Monday for orientation for 3 hours >> and the next few days would be computer orientation for about 8hrs a day....

So despite what you all have experienced which I know sucks because I had the same problem with HOME DEPOT last year :)...my interview process went well..

BTW: I have NO job experience. Except a few days (literally) at mcdonalds. I believe I got the job above other applicants with experience because of chemistry with my HRA and HRM..they loved that I was in school and majoring in Business ...blah blah..just make yourself sound good..pop a few jokes in..laugh at there stupid ones..and smile and say hey to your future co workers.

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE IS IF THEY DONT LIKE YOU THEY WONT HIRE YOU..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

roliver68 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

58 months ago

I filled out the app on line the next day i was called for the first interview . Now all i need to do is wait for this day to get over so i can go to mt interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

leah in Syracuse, New York

56 months ago

Have been going through the whole process for three months, have had two interviews and have been told ever week that the HR person was still reviewing applications and then today she tells me with a very annoyed tone thst I should call her the 1st week of December. I plan on having a conversation with the regional manager before then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lanee Brown in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

I've applied online and the next day was called in for a interview, the same week I had a 2nd interview and there I was offered to come in for a 3rd interview which determines whether or not they going to offer you a position. Once they offered the position they do an on the site drug test. The whole process happened in less than a week, I'm excited ! Wish me luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

DTC in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

P.S.
I received a post card in the mail shortly thereafter telling me I was not qualified for a position with Lowes. Again, thank you Lowes for you poor decision making abilities and by allowing your HR department to make your decisions for you. I will never forget you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

georgeEE

56 months ago

Can anybody awnser me if lowes drug tests, and is it a swab or piss and if it's the 1st or 2nd interview thnks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

DTC in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

georgeEE said: Can anybody awnser me if lowes drug tests, and is it a swab or piss and if it's the 1st or 2nd interview thnks

From what I understand, It is a swab after the 2nd interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DTC in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

You will

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

georgeEE

56 months ago

Thanks bro. Highly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Charles Harold in Rosemead, California

56 months ago

I'm interested in knowing this too? Any more insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jennym in Marlborough, Massachusetts

55 months ago

Has anyone interview in the new hudson ma store? Do they swab or urine test and is after the second interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Stace

55 months ago

I applied to Lowes online. A week later, received a call from Lowes rep. I was asked to come in for 1st interview. When I arrived at my interview, I was told that they did not have a opening for the position I applied for. Then I was asked if I still wanted to go through the process. Since I was already there I agreed to interview. After my 1st interview was completed the rep asked if I would be interested in any other position. i asked what he had in mind and expressed my interests. He presented me w/ a position that I think is a good match w my background and experience. I was then asked if I had anytime in my day for a 2nd interview. With in minutes I was given a 2nd interview and drug test. Then, I was scheduled for a 3rd interview w the store manager the following week. I will have to wait and see what happens...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sallie in Kiln, Mississippi

54 months ago

monkeymonkey in Upstate, New York said: I have recently went through the interview process at lowes. First I went to a face to face interview with a manager in training, then got invited back for my 2nd interview immediately and scheduled that went to that nailed that as well and ended up being scheduled for my third interview which was yesterday. They said they would let me know in two weeks whether or not I received the job. I was wondering if anyone happened to know because I did not receive an offer on the spot that means i didnt get the job? They said they needed to complete my background check.

this means you will recieve a card in the mail telling you that you did not get the job. :/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

monkeymonkey in Liverpool, New York

54 months ago

surprisingly it didnt mean that at all, i actually received a job offer and have started working

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

needajob! in San Jacinto, California

54 months ago

hey guys i have a question.....how do you get to the "secondary survey" on there home page? because im nowhere near a lowes so i cant take it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jobless in New Orleans, Louisiana

54 months ago

I had an interview w/the HR Manager. I completed another survey test in the store. After the interview I was told that the interview went well, and that the Store Manager would contact me when he comes back to work,he was still in Miami,Fl recovering from the Superbowl game. I guess, I passed the in store survey test? Would they tell u if u passed it or not. Do u think their just telling me anything, to get rid of me. Any advice!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Sugar Land, Texas

53 months ago

I originally applied online for the position. A day or two later I received a call to schedule and interview. I went into the HR office and was interviewed about 15 minutes later for a position I didn't apply for (because what I applied for was no longer available, so they offered another position up for interview). I came out of that interview and a few minutes later i received an oral drug test followed by a second interview with the store manager during which I was made a money offer for the position. It's been about a week (including weekend and a holiday) and i followed up with a phone call. The drug test came back clean and I'm only waiting on the background check. I'm pretty confident about how it's gone so far. They've got a very simple hiring process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jobless in Slidell, Louisiana

53 months ago

Michael in Sugar Land, Texas said: I originally applied online for the position. A day or two later I received a call to schedule and interview. I went into the HR office and was interviewed about 15 minutes later for a position I didn't apply for (because what I applied for was no longer available, so they offered another position up for interview). I came out of that interview and a few minutes later i received an oral drug test followed by a second interview with the store manager during which I was made a money offer for the position. It's been about a week (including weekend and a holiday) and i followed up with a phone call. The drug test came back clean and I'm only waiting on the background check. I'm pretty confident about how it's gone so far. They've got a very simple hiring process.

Are you still waiting for you background check? I just had two interviews, but never a drug test yet!!! I was told by the hr manager @ Lowes that he is waiting for my background check. How long does it takes to have a background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Sugar Land, Texas

53 months ago

I've already been hired and am a couple days into training; and it took just over a week for the check to come back. Just give the HR department a call - that's all I can say. If you call sparingly, it'll show you're interested and they'll appreciate that.

Jobless in Slidell, Louisiana

53 months ago

Congratulations, thanks for taking the time to reply and thanks for the advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Workin in Fort Worth, Texas

53 months ago

The job is truly what you make out of it. I applied mid-spring last year. The HR manager was on vacation at the time, so it took a few weeks to get the ball rolling. After She was back I filled out an application. She did her interview, and administered the oral drug test. Then I was immediately taken back to the Zone managers office and given my second interview. When that was complete I waited a bit and was then interviewed by the store manager. I was pretty much told at that point i was to be hired in a seasonal position for tool world pending the results of the drug screen. A few days later i was called and told to come in on a certain day to begin orientation.

At this point, the job becomes what you make of it. Seasonal hires are pretty much 90 day jobs. Your work and interaction with customers pretty much decide if you are going to continue work with the company from that point forward. (consider it on the job screening) After my Seasonal term expired, the store manager brought me in, and explained my seasonal term was up. and the would be hiring me as a Part time employee, and transferring me to the Paint Dept.
Again, you are observed as a Part Time employee basically the same way you are as a Seasonal. The more you go out of your way to help, such as staffing problems (coming in when people call in sick) and really just being someone they can depend on. The more chance you have of being hired Full Time. I worked in Paint for 3-3.5 months When a Full Time position came open in Lumber/Building Materials.
Now is where it gets fun, every job you apply for internally goes through an interview process much like when you first hire in. After this interview I waited about a week and was then given the position. I've now been in Lumber for the last 6 months, and currently applying for the Department Managers position in that department.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dan in Sugar Land, Texas

52 months ago

Workin in Ft Worth,

Could you explain to me when benefits become available at Lowe's? For instance, must you wait until after your seasonal position is over, or do you have to become full time? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jaime in Hamilton, Ohio

52 months ago

i applied online for a job at lowes..got a call for an interview and went in and did two interviews in one day.the next day i had the third with the store manager./he basically said that i had the job.waited for the call to get the drug test.it's been 1 week.any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hdcbrown in Mandeville, Louisiana

52 months ago

jaime in Hamilton, Ohio said: i applied online for a job at lowes..got a call for an interview and went in and did two interviews in one day.the next day i had the third with the store manager./he basically said that i had the job.waited for the call to get the drug test.it's been 1 week.any ideas?

Was a drug test done? Because, I had to wait a little over a week, but sometimes the HR Manager is always busy. I kept calling the HR Manager until he hired me. I did not want him to forget about me. I called him about 20 times to his 1.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NonBeliever in Baltimore, Maryland

52 months ago

Well I have had a interview today and I think everything went smooth. I walked in the HR office and was greeted by a very nice lady whom conducted my interview, than she told me that the manager would have to do the second part and she'd call him back. Not even five minutes later, the manager came back, did my second interview, and than said "let's get the third part out of the way" and just like that did my third. Right after that, he than said "well you have some college education and experience, so we're going to offer you 12.43, how's that sound?" I accepted the offer and the HR lady asked me to come back in her office for my drug test. I than placed the swab in my mouth, threw it in a bag, and was given a date for orientation pending my background information has been received prior to the date, which is next Tuesday. I think that interview process was great, easy,and quick. If you get the run around with any job your applying for, not just lowes, you can assume perhaps they're not interested in taking you on as a new employee at this time. I know personally that it's not just lowes. I worked for Home Depot for almost two years, and although they only have a one interview process, the interview there was long, drawn out, and the questions had NOTHING to do with the company. Just saying, all companies are the same, and everyone has a different interview experience. If your interested, hell go ahead and apply. Yours might be different

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

UPDATE: Okay, so I went on my interview about a week ago, and everything went smooth, or so I've thought. It's been over a week now and I haven't heard ANYTHING regarding orientation. I was told orientation would be that Tuesday, than I got a call saying it had to be rescheduled because they had no one to do it. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL, CARD, OR EMAIL CONCERNING WHEN I START, OR IF I EVEN EVER WILL. This is completely unprofessional, and it makes me want to withdrawal completely from the offer for employment. I call them, there's NEVER anyone from HR back in the office, or an available manager on duty. THIS IS YOUR TIMONIUM LOWES btw. I'm just like WOW!!!! Why waste people time, and there's as well to even do the interview if they have no intention on filling the open position they advertised for????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

jaime in Hamilton, Ohio said: i applied online for a job at lowes..got a call for an interview and went in and did two interviews in one day.the next day i had the third with the store manager./he basically said that i had the job.waited for the call to get the drug test.it's been 1 week.any ideas?

Just curious, have you heard back from them?? I'm in your shoes now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

carrie in Elmhurst, Illinois

51 months ago

NonBeliever in Baltimore, Maryland said: Just curious, have you heard back from them?? I'm in your shoes now.

Do you think they really conduct a "backlground" check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Yes, they do. They use a company called "choiceponit" you can call and find out every company that has conducted them to get information on you.

Oh yea, they called today. I start tomorrow at 8

51 months ago

Okay, started today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

krystal s in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

i recently applied tp lowes had my first second and third interview
i wanted to know if a job offer is mad during the third interview or do they call you back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ss4vegeta in Northport, Alabama

50 months ago

I applied to Lowes online and took all their little questionnaires online as well. Maybe a week later recieved a call for an interview. I went in sick as a dog but wasn't giving up on it. The job was for a delivery position and there were 2 of us waiting. I was called back first and had all 3 interviews back to back to back. Thought it went very well but never recieved a drug test. I was well dressed and as professional as possible. The other man was cool and we talked for a while as we waited but he was dressed a little raggelly(no disrespect...just saying). The only thing is lately my work history has been a bit spotty due to some very sorry companies that went out of business and all. After my last interview the store manager said I would hear back either way within a couple days. It's been 2 weeks and nothing. I called twice last week and had to leave messages. Finally got HR on phone this morning and he told me he was on the floor and would check and call back....never did....do I need to take a hint? I was very interested in this job...anyone have advice or info? Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

TJGar23 in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

How long does it take for backround check? and would it matter if the date of my former employer was a lil less are a lil more months then what i really worked cause i really dont remember the actual dates?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

aldskiguy

50 months ago

ok i got a call from lowes monday its wednesday now for an interview at 4 , i went i had to wait 45 minutes for the first interview, i went through 3 interviews before they told me to wait outside while they discussed me, i was offered 8.82 an hour for unloading the evening truck, so i did get the job, the drug testing is normally done directly afterwaryds but the woman in charge of that was leaving so i had to go in at 7:30 tuesday morning and take the swab test, i know i passed that, then she said it shouldnt take long to get the results they had to send it to a lab, and do a background check also someting ill pass, but here it is close to 36 hours later and nothing, idk if i somehow failed the tests , and lost the job before orientation, which they said theyd id start once they got the results, so idk do they let you know if you failed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

aldskiguy

50 months ago

oh btw when i went through the same procedure for wal mart 10 months ago i found out an hour later....maybe its because then i took the urine test? which you find out instantly im just freaking out because i finally get a job after 7 months of looking EVERYWHERE, and not hearing back....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.