Needs advice....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Angela in Calgary, Alberta

13 months ago

I had an interview with a large O&G company on May 14, 2013. It's been more than two weeks since. I sent every interviewer a thank-you email on the same day of interview and sent them a follow-up email two days ago. Totally no response!! I wonder what's going on.

Does anyone have same experience? Does it mean it's done? Any advice is welcome.

If I don't get the job, I plan to go to Japan for a trip. So I really need to know the result soon in order to book the air ticket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

13 months ago

Angela in Calgary, Alberta said: Does anyone have same experience? Does it mean it's done? Any advice is welcome.

Its happened to all of us. Keep looking. Never wait for a response. Its a MISTAKE it this job market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Plano in Plano, Texas

13 months ago

Yep, even if you had a great interview and they said they would contact you...

KEEP LOOKING. Until you have a guaranteed job offer, keep looking.

Angela in Calgary, Alberta

13 months ago

It's been three weeks since I had interview. I felt I was so stupid to wait for the reply...

I just can't believe that they even don't send a rejection email or letter...

Loosing hope here. in Aspen, Colorado

13 months ago

Angela in Calgary, Alberta said: It's been three weeks since I had interview. I felt I was so stupid to wait for the reply...

I just can't believe that they even don't send a rejection email or letter...

Ou i know your feelings...feel like an old shoe. I had 5 interviews with all the big people in the company.The last email i got from them was three month ago saying they will contact me at the end of the week. It Really hurts...I think we at least deserve a rejection letter. To at least stop hoping. Go to Japan-i waited for 3 month.

Analystpro in Greenville, South Carolina

12 months ago

Unfortunately this is a common practice with some companies, to not even send a rejection email or letter. They are more concerned with the people that they do make offers to.

Turn the page and keep looking, you will find something eventually.

Good Luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.