Question about submission status with AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

smicks in Gallatin, Tennessee

33 months ago

I applied for a position at AT&T which I am a perfect candidate for however, my online admission status shows this, "Submission Status (Click Status to View Description) Resume Acknowledged – Updated: Mar 15, 2012". When I click on status I get "We are currently reviewing your skills and qualifications.".
I also check my email on the site and this is what it says, "We have received your resume for the position of AT&T Area Manager External Affairs - at XXX, state, and are currently reviewing your skills and qualifications.

Your resume will be held on file and you may be contacted by the Staffing organization through email in the event your skills and experience match this opportunity. We also invite you to visit connect.att.jobs/ often to learn of other opportunities.

Please monitor the status of your nomination on connect.att.jobs/ by logging in and selecting the My Jobpage/My Submissions tab. Your submission will be listed with the current status. By clicking on the status, the status description will be displayed.

Thank you for your interest!
Best regards,
AT&T Staffing

Does this mean that's it? Just a polite way of saying we are not interested? Will it stay that way or will they just my status on that job app. to closed or whatever? Trying to figure out how they do things and how long it takes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shellah in Fort Campbell, Tennessee

18 months ago

Hey I was wondering if you ever got the job and what was the next step if you did. Right now this is what my status says.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.