Third Interview... No response!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 64)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

That Guy in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

Ok so after my call last week where I was assured my last interview with the Executive Vice President "went well" I was told by the Creative Director that I should know about the position "next week" and that they were still "finishing up with a few candidates". I have no idea what that was supposed to mean and today is Thursday and still no contact whatsoever. I don't want to be a pest as I reaffirmed my interest in the last call and have been waiting patiently. I don't know if yet another call is in order or an email? I really don't know.

I'm starting to think I'm not getting this job. If I were then why would it be taking so long after my third interview to give me decision either way? I'm exploring other options but to be quite honest this is the only lead that has even materialized into an interview in months.

Any further thoughts here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Miclette in North Smithfield, Rhode Island

36 months ago

Wow, that sounds terrific, If not by Friday, which is usually the day to settle on things. I would call on Monday. I really think they are very interested. I know, I would not be giving out false hope like that if the person was not of strong interest. Again, Good luck and please let us know how it plays out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

I hope you're right. I can't say that I share your enthusiasm. I wonder what's taking so long? If they were really interested why continue to see other candidates? It was a week after my third interview that I called and was told that they'd have a decision "next week" (this week) and this week is almost done without a word back.

I'll take your words as a positive given your expertise but I'm starting to think I'm not getting it due to the lack of response and long wait times between contacts, any contact usually initiated by me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

So here's an update. After waiting for "next week" with no call, I called and spoke to the Creative Director. I didn't get a good feeling from this. She told me that they're still interviewing/testing candidates and that no matter what happens she's glad they met me and that I may be called upon for freelance work. I didn't take this as a good sign. She also told me that the Executive Vice President has the final say (the person I had my last interview with, who told me that the Creative Director would let me know). Again I was told that I would "definitely know next week". That was last week, this Friday will make two weeks since I've been told that.

My third interview was nearly a month ago and I've heard nothing back unless I reached out and then have been told "next week" three times.

I'm thinking of giving up on this job at this point. In my last call it sounded like a consolation, "even if you don't get it we're still glad we met you and may be interested in freelance work". Something doesn't feel right here. Why have me in for 3 interviews and then continue to see other candidates without a decision for nearly a month? Is it possible that they were merely collecting freelancers here? Why offer freelance work when I interviewed for a full time position?

I'm completely confused. Anyone here have any isight or thoughts? Please see the whole thread for the history, believe me its long.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Well that's that. Anyone reading this can at least get the story...

Got an email from the Creative Director saying that I didn't get the position but they may be interested in future freelance work if I'm "open to that". The whole thing just doesn't sit well with me. I don't know what I did wrong but I thought I had this job and then -poof- They stopped calling after my third interview and then started talking "freelance work".

I'm putting this here for others to see as well. Learn from my experience. NOTHING is guaranteed and even when things seem to go stellar the whole way through you can be blindsided like this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sighing in Southern, New Jersey

35 months ago

I am so sorry. I feel your pain. I don't think we can ever really analyze interviews, because no matter how good or bad they seem, we do not ever REALLY know what is going on behind the scenes.

I think you would have gotten this job, but someone came in after you and had something more that they wanted. I think they really gave you the impression that you were "the one" and they should not have done that. You did NOT do anything wrong.

I just had an interview and they led me to believe I was coming in for a second. I sent thank yous and followed up a week after, and have not gotten a response as to whether they are still narrowing down the candidates. I usually err on the side of caution, but I truly felt I was going to be called in again. It was a really good interview in my mind!

Having 3 interviews, in your case, and then not getting the job is awful, but the lack of response and contact afterward was worse, I think. I guess employers don't want to admit when they have not chosen you, but it would be so much easier if they did. The waiting game is so stressful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Taffy in Boca Raton, Florida

26 months ago

The interview with HR went well. Details of the job was given to me. During the second interview the hiring manager stated it was hard to find someone with my credentials. I did well on the technical.She said that she was interviewing two more candidates. But three weeks went by and I have not heard any response. I did send HR an email requesting a status on the position. I have not heard any response. The position was a great fit. Am I not going to be considered for the position? Very conserned. I really wanted this job. I would be doing the same thing I did at a previous job which I enjoyed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Taffy in Boca Raton, Florida

26 months ago

The interview with HR went well. Details of the job was given to me. During the second interview the hiring manager stated it was hard to find someone with my credentials. I did well on the technical.She said that she was interviewing two more candidates. But three weeks went by and I have not heard any response. I did send HR an email requesting a status on the position. I have not heard any response. The position was a great fit. Am I not going to be considered for the position? Very conserned. I really wanted this job. I would be doing the same thing I did at a previous job which I enjoyed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bean counter in San Jose, California

26 months ago

People, you must learn to move on immediately after the interviews. My brother was interviewed 3 times with Apple and never heard anything from them. He never gets emotionally attached to any jobs that he has yet to get, so that's a good thing. I wasn't like that but I've learned. No need to call HR or anyone for status update because they'll waste no time in contacting the final chosen one as soon as a decision's made. ...

Resume your job search routine after each interview.... good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nick in Somerville, Massachusetts

26 months ago

^ this. Don't stop applying to jobs while you're in the interview process. Most of the time, all you'll be doing to yourself is wasting weeks of your time that could have been better spent sending apps out. Just like no lover has you until the "I love you," no employer has you until "you're hired."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

meliaho in Honolulu, Hawaii

25 months ago

I am in a long awaited process as well (been going on for about 2 months now)I have been interviewed three separate times, involving 4 different people, as well as a successful reference and background check. I know I was not the only candidate that was a good fit, however I do not believe that they went through everything they went through with me with alot of different people. I could be wrong. I am suppost to hear by the end of this week. They told me that they have been overwhelmed and extremely busy and that they appreciate my patience. I was also told (before my third interview) that a courtesy call was made to the qualified candidates thanking them for their patience. And then I was called 3 days later to come in for my third interview, which went really well. I was told by the Director that I met with that the meeting was really casual, and that she just wanted to meet me and get to know me a little bit. It was really casual and more of just a chat about family, life in general. She then said she was going on vacation the next week, however that the decision would be made and that I would be contacted by the end of the following week. It is now Tuesday, and I am anxiously awaiting...!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

25 months ago

Nick in Somerville, Massachusetts said: ^ this. Don't stop applying to jobs while you're in the interview process. Most of the time, all you'll be doing to yourself is wasting weeks of your time that could have been better spent sending apps out. Just like no lover has you until the "I love you," no employer has you until "you're hired."

I agree 100%.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Career Drive in Sacramento, California

22 months ago

Hi there, I am in need of advice!

About a month ago I applied for a position that I am very interested in. I am trying to make a career change into another industry where I can still use my education and experience. My first two interviews went great. The Direct I spoke with on the second interview really liked me and said I would be a great fit for the position. I then had to meet with the COO of the business for a 3rd interview which was last Wednesday. It only lasted about 15 minutes and I am not sure what to think. At one point he asked me why I had chosen this company and position which I replied that I had done research one the company and was impressed with the culture and the work was one I was interested in. He said "he didn't buy that." Exact words! I said well I respect your opinion but that is the truth. He seem to challenge a lot of what I was saying. Anyway, at the end he walked me out and told me the Director would be calling me. I have not heard back yet. Additionally, I originally applied for a different position but the Director wanted me for the position that I am speaking of. So, I am basically the only one applying for this position and it's newly added. I was looking at job postings yesterday and I saw the position I originally applied for reposted. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad sign? If I don't have a chance would I have been called already? And any advice on the third interviewer and timeframe?

Thanks so much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

22 months ago

Career Drive in Sacramento, California said: Hi there, I am in need of advice!

About a month ago I applied for a position that I am very interested in. I am trying to make a career change into another industry where I can still use my education and experience. My first two interviews went great. The Direct I spoke with on the second interview really liked me and said I would be a great fit for the position. I then had to meet with the COO of the business for a 3rd interview which was last Wednesday. It only lasted about 15 minutes and I am not sure what to think. At one point he asked me why I had chosen this company and position which I replied that I had done research one the company and was impressed with the culture and the work was one I was interested in. He said "he didn't buy that." Exact words! I said well I respect your opinion but that is the truth. He seem to challenge a lot of what I was saying. Anyway, at the end he walked me out and told me the Director would be calling me. I have not heard back yet. Additionally, I originally applied for a different position but the Director wanted me for the position that I am speaking of. So, I am basically the only one applying for this position and it's newly added. I was looking at job postings yesterday and I saw the position I originally applied for reposted. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad sign? If I don't have a chance would I have been called already? And any advice on the third interviewer and timeframe?

Thanks so much!!!

15 minutes is not good. You have to really connect with the interviewers.

Never take these interviews personally. Nowadays every job seeker is treated like a disposable milky way wrapper.

Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

22 months ago

Career Drive in Sacramento, California said: Hi there, I am in need of advice!

Thanks so much!!!

Generally, any time you see the same ad running over and over, its a bad sign.

A reposted job falls into this category. It means that they haven't found what they want, don't know what they want or don't want to pay for what they want.

This (reposting) has happened to me twice this year.

Just move on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

22 months ago

Career Drive in Sacramento, California said: I then had to meet with the COO of the business for a 3rd interview which was last Wednesday. It only lasted about 15 minutes and I am not sure what to think. At one point he asked me why I had chosen this company and position which I replied that I had done research one the company and was impressed with the culture and the work was one I was interested in. He said "he didn't buy that." Exact words! I said well I respect your opinion but that is the truth. He seem to challenge a lot of what I was saying....
This individual comes off as hostile, confrontational and abrupt. E.g., when he said he "didn't buy that," he was point-blank calling you insincere and/or a liar. I probably would have walked out; no stranger calls me insincere or a liar. Or else he was testing you to see how you would react. Either way, that individual's hostility is unacceptable. It should raise red flags in your mind regarding that individual and his company.

If it were me, I wouldn't bother sending that individual a thank-you letter. If you have already, fine; you cannot recall it. In either case, move on, keep looking and do not intitiate further contact with that company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

22 months ago

Bean counter in San Jose, California said: Reposting an ad could also mean the chosen one rejected the offer and the hiring manager decided to start all over rather than offering the job to the 2nd top candidate as some hiring managers do.

It could also mean, in some cases as I myself experienced, the new hire did not work out after a very short time...

That is how I got my last job. The only difference was the job was never reposted. Their dream candidate never started and I was Miss. Congeniality. Heh!

I found out later that I was the backup candidate. I was with them for 3 years though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Career Drive in Sacramento, California

22 months ago

That's great news!!! I am still a little hopeful. I had to add the "job repost" was the original job I had applied for. The one I want is a different one that the Director thought I would be a perfect fit for. I need to stop overthinking it either way it's such so hard!

Thanks for all the replys!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tbond in Modesto, California

18 months ago

I have had 2 interviews with a Long Term Care corporation. Both interviews went well according to the Administrator. I was offered a third interview, but I have yet to hear from them. In the past 6 weeks I have either called and left a message, or emailed once a week to ask if we have a date. At first I got a reply, now in the past week I am getting nothing. I have been interviewing with this corporation from 11-12-12, and am getting anxious about it. ANY advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Your followup efforts have yielded nothing. Their silence speaks loudly that they are no longer interested. They probably hired another candidate. Forget it and move on.

Good luck with your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Meg in San Jose, California

18 months ago

Wow, that was heartless and unprofessonal...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

How so? I'm merely stating facts as presented. If anything, that employer is heartless and professional by leaving the user hanging.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: How so? I'm merely stating facts as presented. If anything, that employer is heartless and professional by leaving the user hanging.

I kind of agree with you, and I am moving forward. I am going to contact the AIT program in Sacramento today. This job that I was offered would have paid me to train for an Administration position. Most of the internships are unpaid, but this one was paid. I am sad that this corporation was so heartless to get me this far and then just stop with no explanation, BUT that being said; I am going to go forward and count this as a learning experience. Thank you for your candor.

18 months ago

You bet.

I worked many years. My experience always was I'd hear within a few days max after interviewing or be hired on the spot. I knew I was sunk if I heard nothing after a few days. My experience includes multiple interviews over a four-day period, an offer and being hired at a Fortune 500 company.

Best of luck with your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

The thing I don't understand is why would they offer me the third interview and then just stop communicating with me? THIS was what upset me the most. In today's economic state, when someone is promises a shot at something then is let down that could have been fatal to that person. If I didn't have the wonderful support that I have. I would have been out in the cold on this one.

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: You bet.

I worked many years. My experience always was I'd hear within a few days max after interviewing or be hired on the spot. I knew I was sunk if I heard nothing after a few days. My experience includes multiple interviews over a four-day period, an offer and being hired at a Fortune 500 company.

Best of luck with your job search.

Take the word professionalism out of the conversation entirely. It doesn't belong.

After an interview, I mark off 30 days on my calendar. If I haven't heard back, within 30 days, then its over.

You also never stop applying, regardless of the "We'll be in touch" stories.

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

Tbond in Modesto, California said: The thing I don't understand is why would they offer me the third interview and then just stop communicating with me? THIS was what upset me the most. In today's economic state, when someone is promises a shot at something then is let down that could have been fatal to that person. If I didn't have the wonderful support that I have. I would have been out in the cold on this one.

Who knows? Just know that crap like this has happened to all of us.

Understand that looking for a job is one of the most unpleasant things you have to face in life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Tbond in Modesto, California said: The thing I don't understand is why would they offer me the third interview and then just stop communicating with me?
How did they communicate the offer? How quickly did you respond? If they phoned you and you didn't answer they may have simply moved on to the next candidate. Otherwise, my educated hypothesis would be they hired someone and they ended the hiring process. That's just how it goes anymore.

18 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Take the word professionalism out of the conversation entirely. It doesn't belong.

After an interview, I mark off 30 days on my calendar. If I haven't heard back, within 30 days, then its over.

You also never stop applying, regardless of the "We'll be in touch" stories.

Would you continue to email or call this corporation once a week to let them know you are still interested? You see I have gone from being in the nursing profession to getting my bachelor's degree in Health Administration. I have really never had to do a 3 to 4 interview with my nursing degree. Now I am finding it a little overwhelming with the 3 to 4 interview situation.

18 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: After an interview, I mark off 30 days on my calendar. If I haven't heard back, within 30 days, then its over.
Hell, I give it fifteen working days. Then, in the words of Tony Soprano, I fuggedaboutit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: How did they communicate the offer? How quickly did you respond? If they phoned you and you didn't answer they may have simply moved on to the next candidate. Otherwise, my educated hypothesis would be they hired someone and they ended the hiring process. That's just how it goes anymore.

The first two interviews came very quick. Then I was told that the third interview might take some time. That was at the beginning of December. I then waited till after the holidays and then started emailing or calling once a week to extend my interest in the job. Now it has been 2 weeks with no communication.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

The third interview sounds like it was only conversation.

Don't call or e-mail this employer any more. Just continue looking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

Tbond in Modesto, California said: Would you continue to email or call this corporation once a week to let them know you are still interested? You see I have gone from being in the nursing profession to getting my bachelor's degree in Health Administration. I have really never had to do a 3 to 4 interview with my nursing degree. Now I am finding it a little overwhelming with the 3 to 4 interview situation.

I think you are done here. In this job market, YOU have to put a time limit on this nonsense. Calling them once a week only makes you annoying.

Check back with them in a couple of months. So much of this is just a numbers' game.

WowGirl in Rockingham, North Carolina

17 months ago

I had a phone interview on December 20th with a organization. On January 18th, I went to the organization for a 3 hr interview. HR originally gave me 4 different slots of three hours to pick from. I picked the first slot. On January 22nd, I was contacted again to have a phone interviews with the regional manager and division manager. These conversations were a total of 15 minutes each. After everyone "interview" I sent a thank you letter. It is now February 3rd and I have not heard anything. Should I just move on?

17 months ago

You attended a three hour interview. You had two phoners. You've sent thank-you letters. You've done everything you can. I suspect the two phoners were selection interviews and they've probably decided by now.

The holidays may have retarded the process, but it's been more than six weeks. Unless it's the government, gimme a break. It's gone on too long. Move on. Don't waste your time contacting them. Keep looking. If they call and you're still interested, fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

I forgot the December 20th phoner. That's three phoners plus the three-hour F2F. Enough already.

WowGirl in Rockingham, North Carolina

17 months ago

Thanks! That's what I wanted to hear!

tbond in Modesto, California

17 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: I think you are done here. In this job market, YOU have to put a time limit on this nonsense. Calling them once a week only makes you annoying.

Check back with them in a couple of months. So much of this is just a numbers' game.

Well... I am kind of glad that I didn't take this advice. I was emailed just a few days later and I have a third interview this week. They explained to me that even though it might seem redundant to send an email once a week, it is good for the corporation to see that you are still interested. No matter what keep in contact at least once a week.

Cheshire in Mississauga, Ontario

17 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said:

Really? A couple of months is far too long in my opinion. I think calling back to check in isn't a bad idea especially if they're not giving you a solid answer.

Just b/c you're doing this doesn't mean you've stopped looking elsewhere. If they don't want to pursue your application they should have the balls to say 'we're no longer interested'

17 months ago

Cheshire in Mississauga, Ontario said: Really? A couple of months is far too long in my opinion. I think calling back to check in isn't a bad idea especially if they're not giving you a solid answer.

Just b/c you're doing this doesn't mean you've stopped looking elsewhere. If they don't want to pursue your application they should have the balls to say 'we're no longer interested'

I agree with you... I was told by a major corporation here in California that they are looking for people that don't just give up. That emailing once a week is the best way to get the job. All though I have and will always keep all ors in the water. I have sent out up to 20 resumes and am working with a recruiter. That has told me the same thing that the CEO told me yesterday.

Bluetea in Texas

17 months ago

tbond in Modesto, California said: Well... I am kind of glad that I didn't take this advice. I was emailed just a few days later and I have a third interview this week. They explained to me that even though it might seem redundant to send an email once a week, it is good for the corporation to see that you are still interested. No matter what keep in contact at least once a week.

I am sure that they will look forward to hearing from you once a week. You and the hundred other people that applied.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

tbond in Modesto, California said: I agree with you... I was told by a major corporation here in California that they are looking for people that don't just give up.
That sets up a bad psychology IMO. Pretty soon it comes off as grovelling. If you grovelled for the job and you get it, the employer will figure you have waived any rights to fair treatment. In other words, it will have no hesitation to take advantage of you.

I wouldn't e-mail once a week. It won't help you. This corporation will call you if it wants you.

17 months ago

First of all this was not just an application. I has already interviewed 2 times. Second of all was given the email by the CEO in my first interview. I am sure that they do not just give out their email address. I am saying IF they give you a phone number to call OR an email address to email. Use it once a week to keep in contact with them. If they do not want you they will email you back and say so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

tbond in Modesto, California said: First of all this was not just an application. I has already interviewed 2 times. Second of all was given the email by the CEO in my first interview. I am sure that they do not just give out their email address. I am saying IF they give you a phone number to call OR an email address to email. Use it once a week to keep in contact with them. If they do not want you they will email you back and say so.
You really believe that?? If you do I have land near Twenty-Nine Palms I'd like to sell you.

You have interviewed twice? All the more reason NOT to bother them. After two interviews they know who are you. They won't forget you if they are interested in you. Providing a phone number and e-mail address is not license to badger them.

17 months ago

tbond in Modesto, California said: First of all this was not just an application. I has already interviewed 2 times. Second of all was given the email by the CEO in my first interview. I am sure that they do not just give out their email address. I am saying IF they give you a phone number to call OR an email address to email. Use it once a week to keep in contact with them. If they do not want you they will email you back and say so.
You really believe that?? If you do I have land near Twenty-Nine Palms I'd like to sell you.

You have interviewed twice? All the more reason NOT to bother them. After two interviews they know who you are. They won't forget you if they are interested in you. Providing a phone number and e-mail address is not license to badger them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Yes I do believe it. Also this will land me a six figure job. This corporation has a 4 interview process. I will then have my own Skilled Nursing Facility to run. SO don't give people advice that is going to hurt their opportunity to land a GREAT job! I am very glad I did not take your advice. Emailing once a week is not badgering anyone, if they don’t want you to do so they will tell you that they will contact you with the next offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Cheshire in Mississauga, Ontario

17 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: I am sure that they will look forward to hearing from you once a week. You and the hundred other people that applied.

....She's talking about after interviewing with them, twice. Not just applying.

If you had just applied to a position and were calling weekly to get an answer about coming in for an interview then thats a totally different situation.

17 months ago

She has interviewed twice. She has proven her interest. She has been given two chances to impress the interviewers. If she failed to impress them after two interviews, no amount of following-up will rectify it.

Not only that, calling weekly is overkill.

17 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: She has interviewed twice. She has proven her interest. She has been given two chances to impress the interviewers. If she failed to impress them after two interviews, no amount of following-up will rectify it.

Not only that, calling weekly is overkill.

I am not going to argue with you. I have given you information that I was given both from my recruiter and from the CEO that has been interviewing me. If you don't want to take it that is totally on you. BUT I can say I will be employed within the next few months. Some corporations have a longer interview process than others. Emailing once a week if given the email address is not overkill. I will be employed...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

tbond in Modesto, California said: Yes I do believe it. Also this will land me a six figure job. This corporation has a 4 interview process. I will then have my own Skilled Nursing Facility to run. SO don't give people advice that is going to hurt their opportunity to land a GREAT job! I am very glad I did not take your advice. Emailing once a week is not badgering anyone, if they don’t want you to do so they will tell you that they will contact you with the next offer.
Oh, I very much stand by my advice.

Frankly, I don't care what you do. If you want to sabotage your chances by annoying the interviewers, please do it.

I would say that a job that pays six figures connotes a high degree of responsibility and professionalism that goes both ways. Something you might consider as you continue to annoy your interviewers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.