Wording for Follow up letter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

NicoleMD in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia

17 months ago

Several weeks ago I had an interview for a Recruiter's position. The lady that interviewed me told me I would hear back from them "one way or another". As of yet I haven't heard anything but yesterday I noticed that the position was posted again. I want to send the Recruiting Manager an email to let her know that I am still interested in the position but I just don't know how to word it.

I thought the initial interview went very well (I was actually being interviewed for 2 positions at once)and I know I am very qualified for the job.

thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms. Wash731 in Oak Park, Illinois

17 months ago

Example:

Dear So and So,

I was hoping you could tell me about my standing in the application process for the Human Resources Position. I interviewed with you and Ms. Mary Bush on March 11th 2013 and had the opportunity to return for a second interview on March 22nd 2013 to meet with the HR Director, Retirement Benefits Program Manager and two of the Human Resouces Coordinators.

I would like to reiterate my interest in the position and I look forward to hearing from you regarding your hiring decision.

Thank you,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.