how to answer the email for arrange a interview.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

jian in Cambridge, Massachusetts

89 months ago

hi:

I got a email which was about the arranging a interview. This email is following:

I received your resume for our Mandarin Chinese afterschool program. I would like to have a phone conversation with you to start the interview process. Could you give me some times on Tuesday, May 22 that you might be available to talk on the phone. Please email me the times and I will email back to confirm that I am available. I look forward to speaking with you.

Actuall I have time at May 22 in the morning but I don't know how write this thing in a polite way.

Could anybody give me a good example of email letter about how to set up a interveiw. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (795) / No (149) Reply - Report abuse

Ana Sánchez in Huelva, Spain

56 months ago

I have to email to obtain an application form from the employer. How coul I do it correctly?

I am waiting for your help. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Fiona in Barcelona, Spain

50 months ago

Well, the "enthusiasm" depends on the location. In Europe, DLP's suggestion could look pretty desperate. In USA, nobody would look at yueling's one twice. :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous2010 in silicon valley, California

50 months ago

I agree, DLP's format didn't sound desperate to me either! In today's job market in the U.S., joy, enthusiasm, eagerness, energy are what employers want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

designer bee in Waukesha, Wisconsin

34 months ago

LOL "please feel free to keep touch with me." I think that might be considered sexual harassment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Teacherson in Rochester, Michigan

34 months ago

designer bee in Waukesha, Wisconsin said: LOL "please feel free to keep touch with me." I think that might be considered sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment? I hope you are kidding. This is a blog where people can speak there mind. This will be the first and last time I read and/or post to this site!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Anónimo 101 in Parrish, Florida

34 months ago

Teacherson in Rochester, Michigan said: Sexual harassment? I hope you are kidding. This is a blog where people can speak there mind. This will be the first and last time I read and/or post to this site!

Correction: "This is a blog where people can speak 'THEIR' mind."

- You're welcome :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

srikanth in Kuwait, Kuwait

32 months ago

srikanth said: hi:

I got a email which was about the arranging a interview. This email is following:

Hi Srikanth,

We have received your CV online applying for Asst Banquets Operation Manager. May I please ask you to send me a recent photo of yours and date and time you would be available for interview. We usually like to do our interviews for the overseas via Skype, so that we can see each other during it. Please send me your Skype ID to add you to my list.

Actuall I have time at jan 16 in the morning but I don't know how write this thing in a polite way.

Could anybody give me a good example of email letter about how to set up a interveiw. Thank you.

srikanth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (163) / No (44) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.