how long does or did it take you to get a job offer after interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 151)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

HelloJ in NY, New York said: just wondering

That depends on the company. I have been hired on the spot and I have waited as long as a month.

What you never do is wait for a response - no matter what they say. Keep applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (232) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

JR84 in Brooklyn, New York

16 months ago

I usually hear the good news either on the spot or within the next 2 days. I personally never had to wait that long if i got the job. If I was their pick, I knew within the same week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (110) / No (83) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Silver Spring, Maryland

16 months ago

JR84 in Brooklyn, New York said: I usually hear the good news either on the spot or within the next 2 days. I personally never had to wait that long if i got the job. If I was their pick, I knew within the same week.

I've never heard back that quickly. The hiring manager generally needs to get formal approval from higher up to make the offer and then he/she has to meet with HR to put together a compensation package. These days, most managers have some (or even all) of their staff involved in the selection process, so the hiring manager needs to get feedback from the staff. This means that it normally takes a minimum of a week to put together a job offer, and depending on schedules and travel it can take longer than that. I generally don't write off an employer until 2 weeks after the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (353) / No (57) Reply - Report abuse

unemployed princess

16 months ago

HelloJ in NY, New York said: just wondering

In my personal experience you either get told in person you are hired the same day or they call you within 2-3 buisiness days. If you got a interview friday you should either be told on friday you got the job or monday or tuesday. Unless they are holding out for the candidate they want maximum should be 3 days in my opinion. In other words if they want you to work there they will let you know. Just like when they don't want to hire you they will flat out ignore you. Its like that but the opposite

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (95) / No (109) Reply - Report abuse

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois

16 months ago

The longest it ever took me was 1 week. Now time from a verbal "we're going to be extending an offer" and receiving said formal offer has taken weeks or months at some companies. But I was in contact the whole time.

Set a date as to when you will move on emotionally. I wasted too long waiting for calls that never came.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (112) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

unemployed princess

16 months ago

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois said: The longest it ever took me was 1 week. Now time from a verbal "we're going to be extending an offer" and receiving said formal offer has taken weeks or months at some companies. But I was in contact the whole time.

Set a date as to when you will move on emotionally. I wasted too long waiting for calls that never came.

I had a friend who applied to tj maxx she got hired but they never gave her a schedule. I don't care if an employer tells me I am hired until after I get an official schedule and I am on the payroll

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas

16 months ago

Experienced HR Pro in Clifton Park, New York said: I think it depends on the level of the job and the size of the company. In both cases, bigger usually means slower. However, I have always found that when I am a serious contender, I get frequent communication from the company's recruiter. For example, a call the day after an interview to see "how it went". This frequent communication signals to me that they are interested, and want to make sure they keep me on the hook. No communication usually (but not always) means no go.

question i have an interview at the Hilton that is opening in my city in September tomorrow, but I also have an interview Friday at another company, how long should i expect to wait after thursday to know if i got the job? Because wonder if i get hired at the other interview? I know that hilton does not pay front desk that much. should i just comapare the pay of each job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Experienced HR Pro in Clifton Park, New York said: I think it depends on the level of the job and the size of the company. In both cases, bigger usually means slower. However, I have always found that when I am a serious contender, I get frequent communication from the company's recruiter. For example, a call the day after an interview to see "how it went". This frequent communication signals to me that they are interested, and want to make sure they keep me on the hook. No communication usually (but not always) means no go.

I meant compare

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: You don't wait on anything. You take the first job that is offered. A bird in the hand...

i definitely won't complain if i get hired at either one, its just i want a job with paid vacation, medical benefits, 401k, i never had a job like that before

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Nebs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

In both cases where I've applied for a job 1-2 days. Different for everyone though, but if the recruiter says "they're looking to hire someone soon," this will often happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Lanham, Maryland

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: You don't wait on anything. You take the first job that is offered. A bird in the hand...

And remember that all jobs are temporary in the eyes of the employer. Employers will not hesitate to get rid of employees if they run a little short of money so IMHO employees should never feel guilty about quitting a job if they get a better offer. If your employer is not willing to pay you as much as some other company will, it's your employer's fault that you are quitting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

Jeff in Lanham, Maryland said: And remember that all jobs are temporary in the eyes of the employer. Employers will not hesitate to get rid of employees if they run a little short of money so IMHO employees should never feel guilty about quitting a job if they get a better offer. If your employer is not willing to pay you as much as some other company will, it's your employer's fault that you are quitting.

We are all temporary help now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: We are all temporary help now.

indeed, though i quit my old seasonal job at my college not long enough to see how long i would last, but that was on me, however i wonder how long i will last next time i get hired anywhere part time or full time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: You will probably have many jobs in your lifetime. Sometime it will be your decision and sometimes it will be someone else's decision. That is the kind of economy we have now.

i hope that me asking the manager at hilton what year did she graduate from my high school did not make my chances of working at hilton decrease, she is 10 years older than me judging from the year she told me but I thought in my head she looked really young so i asked. Her face kind of froze a bit. i mean she looked more fit than me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

JS in Bethesda, Maryland

16 months ago

Something has happened in July/August and hiring really picked up.
I have a feeling that there is a change in the trend.
Not only was I very lucky to get a job lately, but I also started to get calls and interviews. After accepting a job I had to turn down invitations to more interviews, one offering a full time job with benefits from day one and another considering for temp-to-hire job, also full time and also with benefits.
I went from ZERO calls/interviews to several calls/interviews and a job offer in a matter of weeks.
While I admit that I was very stubborn, relentless and resilient (kept sending resumes and looking for a job regardless of outcome), still I can't credit sudden surge in interviews to my efforts alone.
All of you who really want to get back to work: do not easily give up, keep looking for a job and send out your resumes. I think you have considerably higher chances of landing a job today than you had just a month ago.
If economy really picks up it will keep getting better because it's all interrelated (more jobs= more money spent by consumer = more entities in businesses = more hiring to meet demand ....).
I don't want to sound premature, I am still skeptical and subscribe to a "let's wait and see" approach, but I think it's just possible that we are finally starting to get out of the extremely prolonged cycle of recession.
Good luck to all !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

JS in Bethesda, Maryland said: Something has happened in July/August and hiring really picked up.
Not only was I very lucky to get a job lately, but I also started to get calls and interviews. After accepting a job I had to turn down invitations to more interviews, one offering a full time job with benefits from day one and another considering for temp-to-hire job, also full time and also with benefits.
I went from ZERO calls/interviews to several calls/interviews and a job offer in a matter of weeks.
If economy really picks up it will keep getting better because it's all interrelated (more jobs= more money spent by consumer = more entities in businesses = more hiring to meet demand ....).
I don't want to sound premature, I am still skeptical and subscribe to a "let's wait and see" approach, but I think it's just possible that we are finally starting to get out of the extremely prolonged cycle of recession.
Good luck to all !

CONGRATULATIONS! on finding a job JS :). Do you think it might also be the fact that this is school season and alot of people are going school shopping hence more demand for employees to help in the industry? I don't know all I know is even though I do not have a job I have noticed a patter, I rarely get hired in the summer but as soon as august hits i am being bombarded with requests for interviews, however i am still a college student and i would like to finish my last semester(fall). I think its a matter of time before a part time job hands out the orientation papers and getting asked for my direct deposit slip. However I am DONE APPLYING FOR JOBS. LOL. I applied to over 60 jobs followed up with over 20. I think I owe myself a r&r.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JS in Bethesda, Maryland

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: CONGRATULATIONS! on finding a job JS :). Do you think it might also be the fact that this is school season and alot of people are going school shopping hence more demand for employees to help in the industry? I don't know all I know is even though I do not have a job I have noticed a patter, I rarely get hired in the summer but as soon as august hits i am being bombarded with requests for interviews, however i am still a college student and i would like to finish my last semester(fall). I think its a matter of time before a part time job hands out the orientation papers and getting asked for my direct deposit slip. However I am DONE APPLYING FOR JOBS. LOL. I applied to over 60 jobs followed up with over 20. I think I owe myself a r&r.

Thanks!
I don't know if school season has anything to do with it, because I didn't apply for seasonal jobs. I did not land a job in fast food/service/retail industry.
In fact I landed a job in one of industries that have been rapidly downsizing for the past few years.

It's your choice when it comes to applying for jobs, but I had applied for more than 80 jobs when I came to this forum to vent: I couldn't get even a call-back at the time.
But I kept looking and sending resumes anyway. And I ended up getting a position I really wanted to.

Wish you the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

JS in Bethesda, Maryland said: Thanks!
I don't know if school season has anything to do with it, because I didn't apply for seasonal jobs. I did not land a job in fast food/service/retail industry.
In fact I landed a job in one of industries that have been rapidly downsizing for the past few years.

It's your choice when it comes to applying for jobs, but I had applied for more than 80 jobs when I came to this forum to vent: I couldn't get even a call-back at the time.
But I kept looking and sending resumes anyway. And I ended up getting a position I really wanted to.

Wish you the best.

thanks you too,i am going to let my college courses be my job for now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

John in Catonsville, Maryland

16 months ago

It is good to hear there might be a bit of improvement in an industry or two here in MD. This state has lagged behind other states in even spotty recovery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

John in Catonsville, Maryland said: It is good to hear there might be a bit of improvement in an industry or two here in MD. This state has lagged behind other states in even spotty recovery.

I have been picky myself and sent an email to an employer professionally turning down an interview, I hope this does not hurt me in the long run as I have an interview at a hotel Wednesday that I applied to months ago and I can't work all the time because of college

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

John in Catonsville, Maryland said: It is good to hear there might be a bit of improvement in an industry or two here in MD. This state has lagged behind other states in even spotty recovery.

All the interviews I have been invited to are from the hotel industry. In my opinion people never stop traveling and looking for a place to stay no matter how bad thee economy is or is getting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: All the interviews I have been invited to are from the hotel industry. In my opinion people never stop traveling and looking for a place to stay no matter how bad thee economy is or is getting

*the

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Wish you the best.

All the interviews I have been invited to are from the hotel industry. In my opinion people will never stop traveling and looking for good hospitality service no matter how bad the economy may get or is getting. Hotel, cosmetology, spas, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

longest unemployed in Rowland Heights, California

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: That depends on the company. I have been hired on the spot and I have waited as long as a month.

What you never do is wait for a response - no matter what they say. Keep applying.

and that's exactly what I did for the past ten plus years, doesn't matter how entry level they may be, with a college degree and certification but was never hired for ANY job applied

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

longest unemployed in Rowland Heights, California said: and that's exactly what I did for the past ten plus years, doesn't matter how entry level they may be, with a college degree and certification but was never hired for ANY job applied

don't get me wrong, i have enjoyed my junior college experience and i am pretty sure i will enjoy my last semester this fall but sometimes i wonder if i should even transfer to a university to pursue a bachelors degree. Besides my initial dream job does not require one

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: don't get me wrong, i have enjoyed my junior college experience and i am pretty sure i will enjoy my last semester this fall but sometimes i wonder if i should even transfer to a university to pursue a bachelors degree. Besides my initial dream job does not require one

My opinion, which wouldn't even be enough to buy a cup of coffee: an associates degree is worthless. Transfer.

This board is full of people who have bachelor's degrees and haven't found employment, so a BA/BS may be worthless today as well. If you do go for one, find a good school. Don't get some degree from a we-accept-everyone type place like Universiy of Phoenix. Get a degree in a STEM field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Need New Job in Chicago, Illinois said: My opinion, which wouldn't even be enough to buy a cup of coffee: an associates degree is worthless. Transfer.

This board is full of people who have bachelor's degrees and haven't found employment, so a BA/BS may be worthless today as well. If you do go for one, find a good school. Don't get some degree from a we-accept-everyone type place like Universiy of Phoenix. Get a degree in a STEM field.

i agree the associate degree is worthless my other community college peers seem to be think it is worth something. Well maybe they already have a job and are content but they just want to move up by thinking a 2 year degree would help. I doubt it. I couldn't even live alone off the full time jobs I have been applying to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Riot in Massachusetts

16 months ago

The Associate's Degree in and of itself isn't worth much unless it trains you for a specific field, such as Nursing. My AA is in "Liberal Arts Transfer - Science Option," and I'm sure it wouldn't help me much if it was the only thing I listed for education. What my AA was good for was transferring to a 4-year school. In my state (at least), if you earn an Associate's Degree from a community college with a 2.5 GPA or above, you get automatic admission to state colleges and universities and Junior class standing. My CC also had articulation agreements and scholarship opportunities for other local colleges. I was able to transfer and earn a $10k/year scholarship to a local private college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Riot in Massachusetts said: The Associate's Degree in and of itself isn't worth much unless it trains you for a specific field, such as Nursing. My AA is in "Liberal Arts Transfer - Science Option," and I'm sure it wouldn't help me much if it was the only thing I listed for education. What my AA was good for was transferring to a 4-year school. In my state (at least), if you earn an Associate's Degree from a community college with a 2.5 GPA or above, you get automatic admission to state colleges and universities and Junior class standing. My CC also had articulation agreements and scholarship opportunities for other local colleges. I was able to transfer and earn a $10k/year scholarship to a local private college.

my fellow college peers are not pursuing nursing just a liberal arts degree, i think they have it in their minds that any degree=more money. However, maybe they are content in their jobs. I knew this college student in my class who is an assistant manager in retail, she has now moved to a different company in retail. Maybe she likes it. She says she wants to be a history teacher

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: my fellow college peers are not pursuing nursing just a liberal arts degree, i think they have it in their minds that any degree=more money. However, maybe they are content in their jobs. I knew this college student in my class who is an assistant manager in retail, she has now moved to a different company in retail. Maybe she likes it. She says she wants to be a history teacher

Don't do it. Any degree won't do it anymore. The office manager at my doctor's office has a Master's in Russian literature. She also went back to school to become certified in medical billing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Don't do it. Any degree won't do it anymore. The office manager at my doctor's office has a Master's in Russian literature. She also went back to school to become certified in medical billing.

I really think the degree has to do with the specific subject/career path. For example if someone has a bachelors in philosophy, they can't be surprised if they do not find a job specific to their degree. They should have seen that coming from a mile away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: I really think the degree has to do with the specific subject/career path. For example if someone has a bachelors in philosophy, they can't be surprised if they do not find a job specific to their degree. They should have seen that coming from a mile away.

How many ads have you seen for Philosophers lately?

Become an X-ray tech, get licensed and then go back and major in Philsophy if that is what you really want.

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: How many ads have you seen for Philosophers lately?

Become an X-ray tech, get licensed and then go back and major in Philsophy if that is what you really want.

Oh god no. i am not majoring in philosophy. I am going to beauty school after I get my associate degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: Oh god no. i am not majoring in philosophy. I am going to beauty school after I get my associate degree.

My niece is a hair stylist. Both my sister and I talked her out of college. She has been in the business 18 years, works 4 days a week, never been laid off and never had a student loan and she makes pretty good money.

She can read Philosophy books on her own time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: My niece is a hair stylist. Both my sister and I talked her out of college. She has been in the business 18 years, works 4 days a week, never been laid off and never had a student loan and she makes pretty good money.

Speaking of sisters, I was going to stop looking for a job because of school but magically my decision to keep job hunting ever since my baby sister now gets to share rooms with me. Yay! This is my dad's apartment. Although, she drives me crazy and with 3 online classes and only 1 lecture class and no job, avoiding her pleasant company is not going to possible. So after my first week of class is done I am back on that high horse again looking for jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: Speaking of sisters, I was going to stop looking for a job because of school but magically my decision to keep job hunting ever since my baby sister now gets to share rooms with me. Yay! This is my dad's apartment. Although, she drives me crazy and with 3 online classes and only 1 lecture class and no job, avoiding her pleasant company is not going to possible. So after my first week of class is done I am back on that high horse again looking for jobs.

*be

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: My niece is a hair stylist. Both my sister and I talked her out of college. She has been in the business 18 years, works 4 days a week, never been laid off and never had a student loan and she makes pretty good money.

I love the cosmetology industry it does not hurt to know that no matter how bad the economy gets people are people and they good hospitality and grooming themselves and getting their hair, skin, and nails taken care of. I am going to get my esthetician license though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: I love the cosmetology industry it does not hurt to know that no matter how bad the economy gets people are people and they good hospitality and grooming themselves and getting their hair, skin, and nails taken care of. I am going to get my esthetician license though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: I love the cosmetology industry it does not hurt to know that no matter how bad the economy gets people are people and they good hospitality and grooming themselves and getting their hair, skin, and nails taken care of. I am going to get my esthetician license though.

That's true.

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: That's true.

there is a nightmare going on in my head, I wonder if I have a better chance of getting my fast food job back than getting a non fast food job. im done with college after i graduate from this junior one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Riot in Massachusetts

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: How many ads have you seen for Philosophers lately?

By most accounts, X-Ray Tech is completely saturated unless you have experience and multiple modalities. (I realize this was probably just an example of a "useful" Associate's Degree.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Riot in Massachusetts said: By most accounts, X-Ray Tech is completely saturated unless you have experience and multiple modalities. (I realize this was probably just an example of a "useful" Associate's Degree.)

i see now my associate degree is useless i knew that from the get go but it is required if i want a bachelors, since i have started at a more affordable 2 year college. Started to get real when I applied to my old fast food job different location,and I have no idea what good a bachelors will be. I do not even know my major in college all i know is I want to get my license for esthetician

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

Riot in Massachusetts said: By most accounts, X-Ray Tech is completely saturated unless you have experience and multiple modalities. (I realize this was probably just an example of a "useful" Associate's Degree.)

Saturated? Philosophy, Psychology and Communications are saturated. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shay princess in San Jose, California

16 months ago

JS in Bethesda, Maryland said: Something has happened in July/August and hiring really picked up.
I went from ZERO calls/interviews to several calls/interviews and a job offer in a matter of weeks. I must say I agree with this.I have been getting
While I admit that I was very stubborn, relentless and resilient (kept sending resumes and looking for a job regardless of outcome), still I can't credit sudden surge in interviews to my efforts alone.
All of you who really want to get back to work: do not easily give up, keep looking for a job and send out your resumes. I think you have considerably higher chances of landing a job today than you had just a month ago.
Good luck to all !

I agree with this post.I have been getting calls left and right for interviews lately.I am waiting for an offer for a local hospital.Since they called on Monday for a follow up.I say never give up.I been down and wanted to give up at times.But if you stay determined and focus their is no way a job will not come your way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

shay princess in San Jose, California said: I agree with this post.I have been getting calls left and right for interviews lately.I am waiting for an offer for a local hospital.Since they called on Monday for a follow up.I say never give up.I been down and wanted to give up at times.But if you stay determined and focus their is no way a job will not come your way.

Personally, getting a job interview is not a problem for me I got 2 interviews next week, I am not going to the first one, its the fact that I am not getting hired after these interviews.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: and speak Spanish.

There is a community college near me with an unusual major. Unfortunately, it is closed to new applicants for the next two years.

Mortuary Science.

fellow Texan you would be surprised at how many people at my college are in a graphic art program or a computer art program, looks like they all have a relative or maybe are dating someone in Pixar lol

16 months ago

Ha ha so many people I know are pursuing a bachelors in psychology, I heard it does not get you too far up the career field, a masters in psychology of course will. but im no expert i don't have a bachelors yet while job hunting

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

unemployed princess in Dallas, Texas said: Ha ha so many people I know are pursuing a bachelors in psychology, I heard it does not get you too far up the career field, a masters in psychology of course will. but im no expert i don't have a bachelors yet while job hunting

Huge waste of time. You end up frying chicken.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Huge waste of time. You end up frying chicken.

yea pretty much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Riot in Massachusetts

16 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Saturated? Philosophy, Psychology and Communications are saturated. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

I tutored with a very smart woman who graduated from my CC's Rad Tech program. She was unable to find a job in that field for over a year following graduation. She finally found a job, part-time for a morgue, only after she had cross-trained in an extra modality. The same program was pumping out more grads with a waiting list for entering the program. Maybe Texas is different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.