How to say I want to keep communication and get udate to a recruiter?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

tintin in Martinez, California

15 months ago

Hi, about 4 weeks ago I received an email from google and they told me they were interested to know more about my career goals , then they arranged a time for a telephone call and the guy seemed to be very happy with everything and asked me to send my updated resume
ButI haven't heard from them since 4 weeks ago. I should mention that, I am currently working somewhere else and during the telephone call I mentioned many times that I am happy with my current work but google is my ultimate destination blah blah...I also told them I am currently doing a project which will finish in August and I will be available after August.
I would like to keep communication with them and let them know I want to be in touch and really interested to work for them and pursue my career with google.
Could you please help me to say these things in a formal letter?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Englewood, Colorado

14 months ago

I think contacting them stating that you are getting closer to your availability date and that you would be very interested in discussing opportunities now available at Google is a good reason to contact the recruiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.