What should I do?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Matt

19 months ago

I had an interview with a well known accounting firm on May 20th and I believe it went really well. She told me that she would contact me in a week and that I might need to come back in to meet the team as well.

I didn't hear back for a week and followed up with the recruiter who set the interview up on May 29th and she told me that I was still under consideration and the position had not been filled (woohoo!). I also emailed the interviewer to thank her for her time but have not heard back from her.

I haven't heard anything yet. Should I follow up again or do I just wait?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

19 months ago

Matt said: I had an interview with a well known accounting firm on May 20th and I believe it went really well. She told me that she would contact me in a week and that I might need to come back in to meet the team as well.

I didn't hear back for a week and followed up with the recruiter who set the interview up on May 29th and she told me that I was still under consideration and the position had not been filled (woohoo!). I also emailed the interviewer to thank her for her time but have not heard back from her.

I haven't heard anything yet. Should I follow up again or do I just wait?

You should keep applying for other jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

19 months ago

funny. this is the number 1 question asked the most.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.