I recently interviewed with a top 5 IT company for a technical position.
Here is the time frame
- I applied for the job on their website in late Jan.
- A month later (last Friday), HR contacted me asking me about my resume.
- This Monday, the team lead called me to schedule an interview the next day.
- Tuesday, interviewed with the team lead, another coworker and the manager all together for 1.5 hr.
- Wednesday, got called back again and they've scheduled me the second interview (phone interview) with the functional manager overseas.
- Thursday, phone interview with the functional manager.
Now it's Friday and I haven't heard back from them yet. Well, I know, it's only Friday, but because of their hiring process couple days ago, I start to wonder if they will make an offer this fast as well....Hence I start to be a bit paranoid when I'm not hearing back from them after my second interview yesterday....
I'm wondering, how soon will I hear back from them based on their behavior?
Any input will be appreciated!