waiting for final decision after a series of interview...wat are my chances ..should i moveon

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Karen in San Antonio, Texas

40 months ago

Hi every1,

I got a call for the position i have applied online.Initially they were not able to reach me so they mailed me asking my availability by the HR coordinator. I had a phone interview with one of the VP strategy from London. then after a week and half i heard from the HR coordinator scheduling me for two more phone interviews with other VP strategy and HR director. Then after a week I was told i will be having a in person interview.i was fly down to the corp-office were i was scheduled to met the VP and HR director i spoke with over the phone and one senior VP strat this was one whole day process.The interview with the Vp strat went on for an hour over the schedule and it went off well.I was then told that i will be having one more video and then in the same week i had a video interview with the VP from london as i was supposed to met her but as we cant we had a VD conference…during this converstion she said she will let me know there final decision by next week… i waited but nothing showed up i wrote a follow up letter asking if a final decision has been made and if not am i still been considered..the next day i got a call from the HR director saying that there are interviewing other candidate and it will take a couple of weeks and i am been considered. i would also like to know what are my chances of getting this one. i have done everything possible timely thank you letters, follow up every week coordinating with the coordinator.i fit the job perfectly as i have a past experience of what they were looking for and the interviews went well expect one with the senior VP i was little intimidated.

what are my chances. this whole thing is been going on for 2months and its so much pressure…do you suggest me looking out for other opportunities or should i wait for this one..I feel waiting is all in the game but i just wanted to be sure im not letting go other opportunities as im not backing up anything.

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.