Online application auto filler?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Mike G in Kansas City, Missouri

30 months ago

I'm sick of filling out these online applications, is there a good auto fill application? I tried one a while back that only uses IE, but it didn't work well at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

30 months ago

Write one! You'd make a million bucks!

Some of these apps are so long, I have to lie down and take a nap in the middle of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

30 months ago

Funny stuff. No, dude. If you don't participate in the Chinese water torture of filling out online apps, you won't be considered for the job. There are no short cuts past it. Like Barnes said, take the pain, take the pain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Parafreegal in Chicago, Illinois

30 months ago

There's a program that will automatically fill out a Taleo online app? Seriously? I don't know if I believe it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wilfredtr in Salisbury, North Carolina

21 months ago

Try www.apply2jobs4you.com. They use a combination of software and people. These sites all want their own stuff, even if it's the same stuff on different pages!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Peninsula Resumes in Palo Alto, California

14 months ago

If you want to stop having to fill out applications, I would recommend using LinkedIn. Once they have your basic resume profile you can apply to jobs in just a couple of clicks and they will relay your information to the hiring company. To find jobs that use the apply with LinkedIn button, just login to linkedin and click on the jobs tab. This will save you a lot of time and offers a good source of jobs depending on the position, industry, and location you are applying to.

The only downside to this is the jobs on linkedin are often heavily applied to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.