Review My Resume?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

James in Columbia, Maryland

38 months ago

Just wanted some feedback, good or bad on my resume. Looking to transition somehow, someway into the government. Thanks in advance. www.indeed.com/me/jamesfeagin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Jeffrey A. McMillan in Mobile, Alabama

35 months ago

persevere77750@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Oglethorpe1983 in Cleveland, Ohio

35 months ago

James in Columbia, Maryland said: Just wanted some feedback, good or bad on my resume. Looking to transition somehow, someway into the government. Thanks in advance. www.indeed.com/me/jamesfeagin

James in Columbia:

Good Afternoon,

I saw your forum post last week, and I am actually in the exact same position as yourself. Hoping for resume advice, And looking for work in government offices. I wonder if we can help each other. If we send each other our resumes maybe we both help each other...

And... if by chance you have already received some good advice and adjusted your resume accordingly, please share what you learned.

Thanks

Ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

James in Columbia, Maryland

34 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Unless Daddy is a congressman, your best bet is to outsource this. Yes, open up your wallet and pay a professional to have this done. Don't say you "can't afford it".

If you want a gub'mint job, the competition is tremendous especially at the Federal level. No place for a cut and paste resume.

Resume Place?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Janet_Jebber in Barberton, Ohio

19 months ago

How do I get in to edit my resume if I made it non public viewing? It looks like I am locked out to view or edit my own resume.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Peninsula Resumes in Palo Alto, California

17 months ago

Hi,

If anyone is looking for a free resume review, I would be happy to do it. Just email service@peninsularesumes.com. I can offer you some general feedback and three specific suggestions for improvement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Bolingbrook, Illinois

15 months ago

Peninsula Resumes in Palo Alto, California said: Hi,

If anyone is looking for a free resume review, I would be happy to do it. Just email service@peninsularesumes.com. I can offer you some general feedback and three specific suggestions for improvement.

Is your offer still good? My resume has impressed almost every company ( or at least that is what they say) I've applied for but I've missed out on getting the job. I'm wondering how to condense it (it's 2 pages) and highlight some of my skills more without sounding like I'm being a little bit too proud. :) Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

KA2 in Sydney

15 months ago

If they are saying that your resume is impressive & if your resume is resulting in being invited to many interviews, then your resume is probably ok. May be you can look into your interviewing skills or the type of jobs that you are applying to... etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ExTeacher in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

If you have it set to public, it is visible to employers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

acal3030 in San Antonio, Texas

9 months ago

How much information should I post on my Indeed resume? Any advice will greatly help. Thanks!
my.indeed.com/me/andrewcalcote

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

STEVEN KLINE in NEW YORK, New York

5 months ago

WHy cant i find my site and resume and other information?
I go to INDEED.COM AND IT GOES RIGHT TO MY EMAIL LOG IN JKSKINC@AOL.COM ASKING NO PASSWORD OR ANY INFORMATION. I updateed my resume and filled in all the previous companys i worked for with information asked for but still cant find my account or information.
How do i sign in and review my current information.
Im a person lokking for a job.

steven kline
jkskinc@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bwg5463@yahoo. in Lafayette, Louisiana

2 months ago

I would like to remove my resume

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.