Why resume is not showing up in search?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

jobseeker2013 in Fremont, California

15 months ago

I posted my resume on indeed yesterday but when I search specific skills which I have in resume, my resume does not show up in the list. Any idea why and how can make my resume show up in the list?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anyansqer in Modesto, California

15 months ago

How long does it take for resume to be available for search after posting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DareDeviler in Reno, Nevada

9 months ago

Yeah, what gives? (I have the same questions as above)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

9 months ago

DareDeviler in Reno, Nevada said: Yeah, what gives? (I have the same questions as above)

Who cares? Only people wanting you to sell whole life insurance looks at them anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

review in Portland, Oregon

6 months ago

That happened to me too…I updated my resume with my missing contact number and my resume started showing up in searches. May be the answer to your question is never miss a required info-Indeed does ask for it in bold red letters.

6 months ago

Indeed says ur resume is posted even though u haven't given all the required details. But ur resume doesn't show up until you actually fill all the required columns

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Peggy in Campbell, California

6 months ago

I had the same thing happen to me. Just posted my resume completing all the necessary required details and then saving it. Indeed then said it was saved. When I went in to look it up it is telling me it did not save. Is there a glitch in the system?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

i guess may be indeed is more particular about valid contact details..because thatz the promise they give to employers who does paid searches on their website. Presenting them a resume with poor contact details is not appreciated there..

suecackyahoo.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

6 months ago

Could you please tell me where to find my resume? I need to add something to it.

review in Beaverton, Oregon

6 months ago

login to your account and you can find your resume there to edit (under your name/account details) if you already have posted one..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.