how do I get a copy of my Resume?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

tlee33

49 months ago

How do I get a copy of my Resume emailed to me?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas

49 months ago

tlee33 said: How do I get a copy of my Resume emailed to me?
Hi tlee33, If you would like to email your resume to someone, log into your resume at the link below: http://my.indeed.com/resume Once logged in, click on the View Resume button on the right hand side of your resume. Once you click this button, you will see your resume as others see it. On the right, you will see a Share Resume button. Click on this to reveal a contact form where you can send a message and your resume to the person you are emailing. In addition to this, you can also download a copy of your resume as a PDF file by clicking on the Download Resume button. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Support team directly through our contact form (http://www.indeed.com/support). Best of luck with your job search, Indeed Host

Reply - Report abuse

eugeneblackjr58 in Mountain View, California

31 months ago

Thank you

Reply - Report abuse

eugeneblackjr58 in Mountain View, California

31 months ago

Need resume copy

Reply - Report abuse

edwardmar19@*****.*** in Niagara Falls, Ontario

15 months ago

Please send a copy of my resume to my E-mail from indeed! Please and thank you l need it so l can send to a employer l do not have a computer please help a.s.a.p. thanks please delete this comment from my resume thank you kindly!

Reply - Report abuse

AndyRising in a State of Bliss

15 months ago

Edward, you're going to have to do this yourself. Here's how:

1) Click your email address/user name in the upper right corner of this screen.

2) A menu appears. The first option is Resume. Click Resume.

3) Your resume appears, and you should see a Forward Resume button. Click Forward Resume.

4) Three new fields appear. The first has your email address, but this field tells where your resume is coming from (it's coming from you). You can't do anything with that first field. Type your email address in the second, "To Email Address" field. Type a message to yourself in the third field (just say "This is My Resume"). Then click the Send button.

5) Your resume should appear in your email in a few minutes. You'll see a message titled Edward Mar19's Resume. It contains the text of your resume, along with a link back to the same page where you emailed it.

6) If you try to print your resume from the email, you get the entire email, not just the resume. So you might want to download your resume instead of emailing it....

a) Go back to step 3. Instead of clicking Forward Resume, click Download Resume.

b) A dialog box will ask you whether you want to open or save your resume as a PDF file. Tell it what you want to do. I assume you can save your resume on a phone... I know you can save it on a computer.

Reply - Report abuse

annatodd-herrick in Lynn, Massachusetts

14 months ago

Need my older resume from my other indeed account uploaded here to my new account

Reply - Report abuse

AndyRising in a State of Bliss

14 months ago

Anna, like Edward above, this is something you're going to have to do yourself. You could open two browser windows (tabs) to the resume page and copy and paste your resume from one to the other. Or you could upload a new resume from your computer to your new account.

Reply - Report abuse

Linderpp in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

Im wanting to download my resume onto my phone and send it to an employer. I have the Samsung Galaxy s5, so I know it's capable of download such files. Im just not sure how to.

Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Burbank, California

14 months ago

If you are trying to download your resume to your phone make sure to view from your web browser. Once you have logged in you should have in the upper right hand corner the three dots for your menu. Once you open the browser menu choose to view the site as a desktop page. Then you will see the download button on the resume page.

Reply - Report abuse

lemonj15@*****.*** in Colorado Springs, Colorado

11 months ago

Hello, I had my resume done and it it in my yahoo.mail how can I forward my resume to employers? I have a tablet

Reply - Report abuse

Tabi in Alexandria, Virginia

5 months ago

1) Click your email address/user name in the upper right corner of this screen.

2) If you have clicked on your resume to be set as 'Private' meaning it's not set to 'Public' then you WON'T see the option to download, view resume... So be sure that you have clicked on the set Public!!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.