Where to put training on Indeed resume

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

KB in Killeen, Texas

36 months ago

Hi! I want to post my resume on Indeed but first wanted to know if anyone can give me advice on this. I have clinical training but no work experience in my field. On where you post your resume on Indeed, I don't think I should put clinical training in the work experience section so should I put it in the section entitled "Additional Info" or is there somewhere else I should put my training? I'm also wondering about this for volunteer work too. Appreciate any help you can provide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terence in Austin, Texas

36 months ago

Thanks for your interest in posting your resume on Indeed. Unfortunately there is no section that's specifically intended for listing Clinical Training. Your idea of using the "Additional Info" section is good. Depending on the length of your training program, perhaps the Education section may be appropriate also?

Best of luck with your job search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KB in Killeen, Texas

36 months ago

Thank you for the advice! :)

maxilvient3 in Delmas, Haiti

36 months ago

Hi! I want to post my resume on Indeed but first wanted to know if anyone can give me advice on this. I have clinical training but no work experience in my field. On where you post your resume on Indeed, I don't think I should put clinical training in the work experience section so should I put it in the section entitled "Additional Info" or is there somewhere else I should put my training? I'm also wondering about this for volunteer work too. Appreciate any help you can provide

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.