Comments (1)

Kimberly Jensen in Omaha, Nebraska

90 months ago

Kimberly K. Jensen
16306 Jefferson Street
Omaha, NE 68135
Ph. 402.658.5417
KimEncourage@cox.net

Please accept this letter as application for position within your firm.

As Territory Manager, Medical Sales, I work with physicians and staff informing them of industry changes with regards to new products, updated Managed Care information, recent clinical studies, etc. Giving presentations and building trusted relationships is a large part of the role I play. I have worked the Omaha / Lincoln territory for nearly nine years based from my home. Corporate offices are located in Madison, NJ with bi-annual meetings in Minneapolis, MN.

As Advertising Public Relations Manager, my primary focus was to market the company through advertising/public relations efforts. I served as company spokesperson and attended all community, corporate and trade events. I developed media partnerships between my company and every major television station throughout the Midwest. When I started with Telecom*USA in 1991 they were publishing 26 telephone directories. When I left in 1995, we were publishing 53 directories consisting of nearly 2000 communities throughout the Midwest and into Colorado and Wyoming.

I share this with you to give you the confidence that I am well organized and achieve a number of deadlines on a regular basis. I have the self discipline to get the job done, AND DONE WITH RESULTS!!

I have several years of sales and communication experience as well as management experience. I have participated in very intense, intimate meetings of strategy and direction. I enjoy public speaking. I am an encourager and a team player.

Thank you for taking time. I look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

Kimberly Jensen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.