Stewart Mortgage BEWARE!!!!!!

Comments (12)

Karnie in Houston, Texas

93 months ago

Staff Accountant positions at this company are like revolving doors. I worked at Stewart for all of 3 weeks! Come to find out, I was the 4th Accountant in less than 6 months! The CFO is a complete loud,idiot with HORRIBLE management skills and no degree. She walks around with an intimidating attitude which makes adapting virtually impossible. She gets away with belittling employees in front of others and EXTREMELY OUT OF LINE REMARKS. The way things work are confusing, and training? Huh, good luck.
UNBELIEVABLE!

Glad to not be at Stewart in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

Karnie in Houston, Texas said: Staff Accountant positions at this company are like revolving doors. I worked at Stewart for all of 3 weeks! Come to find out, I was the 4th Accountant in less than 6 months! The CFO is a complete loud,idiot with HORRIBLE management skills and no degree. She walks around with an intimidating attitude which makes adapting virtually impossible. She gets away with belittling employees in front of others and EXTREMELY OUT OF LINE REMARKS. The way things work are confusing, and training? Huh, good luck.
UNBELIEVABLE!

Absolutely. -- from an ex-employee.

Can't Stand Stewart in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

You're right. I still work there, and she gets worse every day. And this is not even mentioning her short little sidekick who thinks he knows everything. Neither of them have degrees, and they're always blaming everyone else for what is wrong with the company. If they'd just leave, it would be better for everyone.

S5oo in H-Town, Texas

77 months ago

I wonder when I will be able to leave too.

S5oo in H-Town, Texas

77 months ago

The name change to Stewart Lender Services.

ex in Peoria, Illinois

77 months ago

very prejudice company to work for. THEY ARE NOTORIOUS TO HIDING MONEY>>>>>.....................

shawty in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Can't Stand Stewart in Houston, Texas said: You're right. I still work there, and she gets worse every day. And this is not even mentioning her short little sidekick who thinks he knows everything. Neither of them have degrees, and they're always blaming everyone else for what is wrong with the company. If they'd just leave, it would be better for everyone.

The idiots promote him! ha-ha no wonder mortgage companies need bailed out.

KHoustonTexas in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

shawty in Houston, Texas said: The idiots promote him! ha-ha no wonder mortgage companies need bailed out.

Is short guy and dragon still there?

KHoustonTexas in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Can't Stand Stewart in Houston, Texas said: You're right. I still work there, and she gets worse every day. And this is not even mentioning her short little sidekick who thinks he knows everything. Neither of them have degrees, and they're always blaming everyone else for what is wrong with the company. If they'd just leave, it would be better for everyone.

HAHHAHAHAAH I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! HAHAH Short little sidekick is right! I wonder how are a couple of employees I used to work with there. They were soooo sweet. Well, actually all were except for those two. If you were there in 07 let me know!

Can't Stand Stewart in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

KHoustonTexas in Houston, Texas said: HAHHAHAHAAH I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! HAHAH Short little sidekick is right! I wonder how are a couple of employees I used to work with there. They were soooo sweet. Well, actually all were except for those two. If you were there in 07 let me know!

Yes, they are still here. He is now controller. We reorganized though and moved floors.

Houston in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

Can't Stand Stewart in Houston, Texas said: Yes, they are still here. He is now controller. We reorganized though and moved floors.

Controller??!! NO WAY!! hahahaa I think we may have started together. By any chance do you remember being interviewed and seeing another person there at the same time of your interview? We thought that we were both interviewing for the same position. If it's you, I can't believe you managed to stay this long!! : )

stewartlenders in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

no changes. when she ready 2 retire who know

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.