Any accountant willing to take on a small private job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Allgone in Kawaguchi, Japan

77 months ago

Hi,

I need a US-based CPA/accountant who can take 12 of my monthly brokerage statements and produce two documents that detail my annual earnings/profit for 2007:

1) Earnings as a percentage of invested capital only.

2) Earnings as a dollar amount.

The statements are comprehensive, but I believe the only relevant information for whoever produces the documents is starting balance, deposits, withdrawals, and closing balance.

I have a US brokerage account but no US tax liability.

Please establish contact via email at allgonemail AT yahoo.com

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vicki/Simpson in Frankston, United States minor outlying islands

76 months ago

I have attended Share Draft School in Dallas,TX. Texas Credit Union League in Houston,TX. I then completed Loan Officer School. I have been a Notary in the past. I am a customer service person that enjoys visiting or working with all ages.I also worked as a HUD Apartment Manager in order to watch over my Grand Mother! And that job allowed me to adopt 46 more Grand Parents. I enjoy quite time at night with my husband & our puppy named Sampson.I am unable to work full time because I am currently taking Chemo. That is starting to get easier. This is my 2nd battle with Cancer and I know the lord above has a reason for all this. Have a blessed day, because I am. I remain, Vicki Simpson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allgone in Kawaguchi, Japan

76 months ago

Hi.

Are you interested in the work?

If so, please contact me at allgonemail at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

Lynne in Quincy, Massachusetts

74 months ago

Hi,

I am a CPA with 20+ years experience. Have you gotten this done yet? If not, please feel free to contact me at lmhcpa@comcast.net.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.