ACTIVITY DIRECTORS CERTIFICATION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Stephanie Gomez in Alhambra, California

91 months ago

I work in Alhambra CA and I was wondering if anyone knows of any Activity Directors Certification/Training will be taking place in the Los Angeles are soon. Any information you can spare would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Grace in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

hey i was looking for the same thing then i found something online. here is the link if you want to check it out..www.activitydirectorcourse.com/index.htm i hope that can help you....Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ireneangelaclemente in Long Beach, California

77 months ago

Stephanie Gomez in Alhambra, California said: I work in Alhambra CA and I was wondering if anyone knows of any Activity Directors Certification/Training will be taking place in the Los Angeles are soon. Any information you can spare would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks.

Hi Stephanie,

North Orange County Community College School of Continuing Education in Anaheim offers the activity leader certificate. I'm attending right now and its free. It's every Monday, from 6pm to 10pm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Freda

71 months ago

tHESE CLASSES ARE VERY FAR AND IN BETWEEN On in a while JC will have a AD certication class on a temporary basis, the best thing to do is find a job as and assistant in a skilled nursing setting, it's the best on habds training, and if the Activity Director likes your work, she may refer u to a vendor or college.
Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

activitydirector in Long Beach, California

66 months ago

Freda said: tHESE CLASSES ARE VERY FAR AND IN BETWEEN On in a while JC will have a AD certication class on a temporary basis, the best thing to do is find a job as and assistant in a skilled nursing setting, it's the best on habds training, and if the Activity Director likes your work, she may refer u to a vendor or college.
Good Luck!

CARE AND COMPLIANCE OFFERS ACTIVITY LEADER COURSES IN CALIFORNIA, LOOK FOR DATES AND LOCATIONS, THE COST IS AROUND $3OO.OO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

therese in Chatsworth, California

64 months ago

I am looking for a program to attend or home study in California. Are classes offered in the are of LA or Ventura in the Summer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

awesomeactivityasst in San Jose, California

24 months ago

Activity Director in Long Beach, California said: CARE AND COMPLIANCE OFFERS ACTIVITY LEADER COURSES IN CALIFORNIA, LOOK FOR DATES AND LOCATIONS, THE COST IS AROUND $3OO.OO

If you need financial assistance from EDD CA, care/compliance does not qualify. First hand knowledge, just fyi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.