Can I interview one of you lovely administrative assistants?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Megan Y. in Laurel, Maryland

5 months ago

Hi, I'm taking a few courses to get certified as an administrative assistant, and one of my assignments is to interview an administrative assistant. I don't know any personally, so I was wondering if I could interview one of you! I am basically supposed to find out some of the changes that have occurred in the administrative assistant field over the past 3 years. So if one (or more) of you would be willing to share the changes you've witnessed, please share them on this thread. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Suzanne in Colorado Springs, Colorado

4 months ago

Megan Y. in Laurel, Maryland said: Hi, I'm taking a few courses to get certified as an administrative assistant , and one of my assignments is to interview an administrative assistant . I don't know any personally, so I was wondering if I could interview one of you! I am basically supposed to find out some of the changes that have occurred in the administrative assistant field over the past 3 years. So if one (or more) of you would be willing to share the changes you've witnessed, please share them on this thread. Thanks in advance!

Sure! You can contact me at suz.suz.anne5@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sassy sissy in Washington

4 months ago

Megan Y. in Laurel, Maryland said: Hi, I'm taking a few courses to get certified as an administrative assistant , and one of my assignments is to interview an administrative assistant . I don't know any personally, so I was wondering if I could interview one of you! I am basically supposed to find out some of the changes that have occurred in the administrative assistant field over the past 3 years. So if one (or more) of you would be willing to share the changes you've witnessed, please share them on this thread. Thanks in advance!

What courses are taking to become certified? How long is the course, where are you taking the course and how much does it cost?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.