Company Objectives

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

jackie in Cliffside Park, New Jersey

63 months ago

i am an sr admin assistant and wanted to share ideas of yearly objectives that certain companies require from their admins.

anyone who would like to share their previous objectives that made a difference in their roles I would be very interested in hearing them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mia in Norfolk, Virginia

18 months ago

Hi, tried to find your ideas with no luck, I need help for I am struggling to find a job. First year adult student,7 years admin and accouting experience. Feeling kinda hopeless,I must admit but trying to keep the faith. Had a great job as a General Manager at a private government company and got laid off for lack of experience within one month. Highes paying job I ever held, was sorry to loose it but it motivated me to finally go to school because obviously expereince isnot enought in this economy. They would rarher higher a kid right out of school with no expereince and a degree then someone with experience and no degree who just needs some light training to excel. I refuse to let that happen again. FYI-Im an accounting major-2yr degree because I really need to work to support myself and my child. any advice you can give would be so appreciated!

Warmest Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.