Job Market

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 52 of 52)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Henrietta in Decatur, Georgia

58 months ago

I am sorry, “you old people need to hurry up and die”?? Who in the "H" are you to say such a thing? Everybody that’s born will get old someday if they don’t die sooner. I am assuming you are a young person who doesn’t know their head from a hole in the ground. Many young people are not living until their old age because of their risky sexual behavior and some of your thuggish lives you live and hanging out drinking, parting and acting like a "tug" and hanging around with tugs. Old people don’t need to hurry up and die, laws need to be change where as when people turn 55 and 60 years old, they should be able to retire and get enough money from their social security they’ve paid in to live on and not have to continue working until 67 to retire. That is what’s so crazy and Congress keep adding years to people before they can retire because they are all old as dirt and their thinking proves it. Old people should be given the dignity and respect to retire gracefully and enjoy their golden years without having to work. And as for the person that made this comment, you need to dig a hole and get in it and stay there. You are certainly out of touch with reality.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Henrietta in Decatur, Georgia

58 months ago

It appears to me your already dead, the walking dead. FYI, I work and pay taxes just as you do, that is if you know what working is. So for you to say I want a handout from tax payers, well I guess I want a handout for myself you moron!!! From the sound of you, you don’t know the meaning of work. Let me break it down for you; it’s when you go to an establish business and put in 8 to 12 hours of labor and then go home and do it again the next day. Did you know that is when the government takes taxes out of your pay and that is when social security is taken out as well your, mine and theirs you dummy. This thing call work is usually a 5 to 6 day duty. Its idiots like you that make the world so screw up and dysfunctional. Did you not learn anything in school or did you forget what school was there for and just didn’t go? You certainly sound like stupid as you probably look!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.