How do you access o/ folders in Outlook?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

nina in Boston, Massachusetts

82 months ago

I can access my work email from home, but I haven't figured out how to access my boss's contacts/calendar in Outlook, even though I have permission and can do it at work. Does anyone know how to do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

nina in Boston, Massachusetts said: I can access my work email from home, but I haven't figured out how to access my boss's contacts/calendar in Outlook, even though I have permission and can do it at work. Does anyone know how to do this?

If you are in the your mailbox you can go to file, open, other user's folder and type in your boss's name and select inbox, contacts, etc. If you have an IT dept. and you vpn into your office email from home you should be able to see your boss' inbox, contacts, calendar,etc just as if you are sitting at your office desk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patricia

82 months ago

I have a question. Why do you want to access work information at home? When I'm at home I don't want to work. Unless of course you are in a work situation where you are working from home or are paid for the extra hours you put in at home. Just curious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nina in Boston, Massachusetts

81 months ago

You're right, Patricia, I wouldn't need to check this info at home; however there are times when I'm wondering about something at home and would like to make sure it's taken care of, instead of worrying about it the rest of the weekend; plus it makes my Monday morning a bit easier to go through. I'm also not of pure European descent -j/k...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.