Looking for Database Administrator for our direct client

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Kris-Sun Technologies in Duluth, Georgia

83 months ago

Hi,
This is Krishna, Sun Technologies. Currently, we are looking for Database Administrator for our direct client.

Title : Database Administrator
Duration : 6 Months
Job Description:
6+ years experience as a Production Oracle Apps DBA • Strong knowledge and experience on Oracle technology architecture – Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Real Application Clusters. • Good understanding of the 11i architecture and the various Application tier and Database tier components • Expertise on installation, configuration and upgrade of Oracle 11i (to 11.5.10.2 and R12 is plus) • Expertise on Oracle 10g RAC, Data Guard installation and upgrade. • Experience with Oracle Application Server versions (1.0.2.2) and up, with Oracle Portal, Single Sign On. • Managing multiple Production and Development Oracle Applications environments of different releases. • Hands-on experience with Oracle databases and Applications 11i Financials Modules – GL, AP, AR, PA • Experience with cloning Test and Development environments from Production Oracle Applications environment (AutoConfig, Rapid Clone) • Expertise on AD utilities, patching techniques. • Must be able to do root cause analysis of problems and provide solutions. • Proactive management of Production database systems, risks mitigation. • Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.

Education: Bachelors degree

Skills/Roles:
Oracle Database 10g RAC Expert 6Yrs Exp Required
Oracle Application Server Expert 6Yrs Exp Required
DBA (Database Administrator) Expert 6Yrs Exp Required

Thank you again for your time!
Have a great day!

Thanks & Regards
Kris,
Work: 678-999-2275
Mail: Krishna@suntechnologies.com
Sun Technologies Inc.
| 2400 Pleasant Hill Road | Suite 150 | Duluth | GA 30096 | Fax: 770-418-1470 |

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.