Looking for Database Administrator for our direct client

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Kris-Sun Technologies in Duluth, Georgia

97 months ago

This is Krishna, Sun Technologies. Currently, we are looking for Database Administrator for our direct client.

Title : Database Administrator
Duration : 6 Months
Job Description:
6+ years experience as a Production Oracle Apps DBA • Strong knowledge and experience on Oracle technology architecture – Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Real Application Clusters. • Good understanding of the 11i architecture and the various Application tier and Database tier components • Expertise on installation, configuration and upgrade of Oracle 11i (to and R12 is plus) • Expertise on Oracle 10g RAC, Data Guard installation and upgrade. • Experience with Oracle Application Server versions ( and up, with Oracle Portal, Single Sign On. • Managing multiple Production and Development Oracle Applications environments of different releases. • Hands-on experience with Oracle databases and Applications 11i Financials Modules – GL, AP, AR, PA • Experience with cloning Test and Development environments from Production Oracle Applications environment (AutoConfig, Rapid Clone) • Expertise on AD utilities, patching techniques. • Must be able to do root cause analysis of problems and provide solutions. • Proactive management of Production database systems, risks mitigation. • Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.

Education: Bachelors degree

Oracle Database 10g RAC Expert 6Yrs Exp Required
Oracle Application Server Expert 6Yrs Exp Required
DBA (Database Administrator) Expert 6Yrs Exp Required

Thank you again for your time!
Have a great day!

Thanks & Regards
Work: 678-999-2275
Mail: Krishna@suntechnologies.com
Sun Technologies Inc.
| 2400 Pleasant Hill Road | Suite 150 | Duluth | GA 30096 | Fax: 770-418-1470 |

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.