What do you enjoy most about your admissions coordinator career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being an admissions coordinator? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Milan, Illinois

66 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being an admissions coordinator? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What I like most is helping seniors. It is a very rewarding career, I see our residents daily and see that I have helped them find a nice home where they get the help they need. It can be challening, you have to have great follow up, but cant be pushy. I always under promise over deliver. It is the best way to build trust. As far a learning, yes I learn daily, there is always new changes in healthcare. This is a sales career but you not selling a product as much as you are sellng amenities, trust, comforts, and your community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Milan, Illinois

66 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being an admissions coordinator? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What I like most is helping seniors. It is a very rewarding career, I see our residents daily and see that I have helped them find a nice home where they get the help they need. It can be challenging, you have to have great follow up, but cant be pushy. I always under promise over deliver. It is the best way to build trust. As far a learning, yes I learn daily, there is always new changes in healthcare. This is a sales career but you not selling a product as much as you are sellng amenities, trust, comforts, and your community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.