Current Oppertunites for entry Level Mechanics

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Entry Level A & P in London, Kentucky

44 months ago

Is anyone hiring entry level mechanics!?!

I currently Have a bachelors degree and my A & P from a part 147 school. I also have a combined 6+ years experience in automotive and small engine mechanics.

I have applied to over 60 facilities across the US and I am getting turned down left and right!

Apparently all you need is 2 years experience and the jobs are present.

Unfortunately i dont have the Experience. What can I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deon B in North Miami Beach, Florida

44 months ago

Entry Level A & P in London, Kentucky said: Is anyone hiring entry level mechanics!?!

I currently Have a bachelors degree and my A & P from a part 147 school. I also have a combined 6+ years experience in automotive and small engine mechanics.

I have applied to over 60 facilities across the US and I am getting turned down left and right!

Hi I just got an entry level job offer @ $18hr. I have been looking since June '09. Don't give up and don't settle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rmcgaugh820 in Orange, California

43 months ago

Entry Level A & P in London, Kentucky said: Is anyone hiring entry level mechanics!?!

If you are willing to leave your state there are plenty of oppurtunities with small airline carriers.
I applied with american eagle which is a subsidiary of american airlines. your best chance for an entry level position for airline maintenance job as an A&P mechanic. Look them up on the web at
americaneaglecareers.com . You will have to apply online. Some of the things you'll need are employment history for the last ten years, education transcripts,all licenses and certificates, birth certificate and passport, two forms of I.D. they should contact you in response for you application in two weeks. the rest is up to you to impress them, Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dani in Indianapolis, Indiana

40 months ago

Contact me on my email tesfaidani@yahoo.com
If you want to work in Columbus Ohio aircraft maintenance facility.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Frank in El Cajon, California

15 months ago

I have the same problem...Have A&P mechanic Certificate and Aerospace(Boeing) Training for 6 month and been trying to find entry level since feb/2013 and no luck .I live in San Diego, CA .If any body can help pleas let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.