Compass Airlines?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Krystal in Saint Louis, Missouri

86 months ago

I am flying to St. Paul on Wednesday to interview with Compass Airlines. I know they're a small company but thats part of the appeal!

Has anyone worked with them? (currently working with them?) Anyone recently interviewed? What is the interiew process like? Can anyone tell me how many hours per month I can expect to fly?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

In Training in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

We have 5 airplanes in the air right now receiving our 6th in the next day or so. You will get paid for 75 hrs a month. You will start by sitting on reserve most likely for 3 months after you graduate depending on the flow of the planes from Brazil. Interview is fun, pretty easy...a lot of paperwork. You'll here from them around 2 weeks after your interview weather or not you're going to be going to training. Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Timika in Inkster, Michigan

84 months ago

My dream is to be a Flight attendent and this company looks like a great one to grow with , but I'm 5ft 1'should I still try Compass airlines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Timika in Inkster, Michigan

84 months ago

Thank you Bleach Boy. I guess I'll just have to look at another airline that has a hub in Detroit. Compass would of been nice thou. Too bad for me without shoes I'm 5'1. Hey tell me what's it like. Spirit has a job fair in March and I'm getting myself in shape, this is my second time for them. Any advice?

bleach

84 months ago

You gotta be a certain height this stuff is mandated by the faa.

Be yourself and answer the questions honestly. Not what you think the answer should be. Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.