Professional employee with beginers wages

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Sostenes R Ibarra in Chula Vista

63 months ago

I have done many Interviews in the past 10 months, I'm a maintenance engineer (Technician) but it seems that every employer want a professional employee but they want to pay like a laborer employee. I have many hotel's companies and apartment complex's that are doing the same. The employee have to be certified in air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry & must posses an electrical license, beside they want you to use your own tools & vehicle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Edgar in Fullerton, California

41 months ago

Sostenes R Ibarra in Chula Vista said: I have done many Interviews in the past 10 months, I'm a maintenance engineer (Technician) but it seems that every employer want a professional employee but they want to pay like a laborer employee. I have many hotel's companies and apartment complex's that are doing the same. The employee have to be certified in air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry & must posses an electrical license, beside they want you to use your own tools & vehicle.

Sos is this you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JettingtoMars in US, Virgin Islands

41 months ago

Sostenes R Ibarra in Chula Vista said: I have done many Interviews in the past 10 months, I'm a maintenance engineer (Technician) but it seems that every employer want a professional employee but they want to pay like a laborer employee. I have many hotel's companies and apartment complex's that are doing the same. The employee have to be certified in air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry & must posses an electrical license, beside they want you to use your own tools & vehicle.

sadly, it's all about paying as less as possible these days. Even the most professional jobs are paying dirt low. Til the economy swings around in 2013, then we'll be suffering. Bummer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.