To be the best...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every apartment maintenance technician must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your apartment maintenance technician expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert Cuffel in Lakewood, California

80 months ago

I would like to get the most desirable certifications, HVAC and the different tech level cert's (I believe they are rated, tech1, tech2 and so on). Interested in achieving this online if possible. Where to look?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

swampy in Goose Creek, South Carolina

54 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every apartment maintenance technician must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your apartment maintenance technician expertise?

: maintenanceworkerapartmenthandbook.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

aul Roller in Goose Creek, South Carolina

53 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every apartment maintenance technician must have to excel?

basic skills in elecricty,plumbing,carpenter and be a people person for good measure.for more insite go to www.maintenanceworkerapartmenthandbook.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

1njtrooper in Salem, New Jersey

53 months ago

I've been in maintenance at public housing for 10 years. IMO you need to be a good painter/drywaller, cleaner and plumber in that order. Hvac and electrical while important seems to be the least of my problems and can always be contracted out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.