My fiance and myself want to move out of my parents house and get a place of our own before we get married. We both do real estate and most of our work is done from home. We are also involved in a few other businesses. How possible is it to be a manager and be able to be involved in these other things. Plus I have these questions....THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! :)
1. The office is seperate then the apartment that you live in correct?
2. The management company or whoever either pays for or reimbursts you for buying office supplies ect?
3. If it is myself and my fiance do they want a resume for BOTH of us?
4. Can post up that you are only available during office hours unless it is a REAL emergency?
5. Do you have to get all of the reparis and maintenance approved through the land lord or management company before you have anything done?
6. How "full time" is it really, I understand it depends on the size of the complex?