becoming a landlord/manager of apartment complex

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Dulce in San Diego, California

99 months ago

how do i go about to become a landlord/manager of an apartment complex?
any advice will help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ollieray Mendes in San Antonio, Texas

98 months ago

Good Morning Dulce;
I'm A Texas Licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a 9-5 working or running an apt. complex. I'm having a real hard time finding work. If you have any Tip's or comments they will be very appreciated.

Thanks --- Ollieray

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ollieray Mendes in San Antonio, Texas

98 months ago

Good morning Dulce;

I am a Texas Licensed Real Estate Agent looking to manage an Apt. Complex -- But having a real hard time finding work. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

tnx --- Ollieray

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Surfer in Orange, California

94 months ago

Ollieray Mendes in San Antonio, Texas said: Good morning Dulce;

I am a Texas Licensed Real Estate Agent looking to manage an Apt. Complex -- But having a real hard time finding work. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

tnx --- Ollieray

Hi from CA

I suggest to go on CraigsList for San Antonio and search for resident managers under jobs category..
Bless you..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Detroit in Belleville, Michigan

91 months ago

Yes, OllieRay, Craigslist is an excellent way to call attention to yourself. But you need to be able to write a snap, crackle & pop ad. The ad needs to have a specific purpose.

That purpose is to direct traffic to your landing page, which can be a FREE blog. The blog is your sales page and resume. Be sure to upload a good picture to your blog. This is the 2009 way of selling yourself, by having prospective employers come TO YOU. Work smarter, not harder. And remember one thing above all else in selling yourself: GOOD HELP IS HARDER THAN EVER TO FIND.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

armine in Los Angeles, California

91 months ago

hey i am looking for an apartment management job, but i am having a hard time finding one.If so let me know but i would like it to be inlos angelos california 91406 area
thank you bye.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.