What do you enjoy most about your Area Manager career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being an Area Manager? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Elizeann in Couva, Trinidad and Tobago

29 months ago

I hope to enjoy being an area manager. I'm new to this field. In layman's terms please explain to me the main function of the job and a suitable salary for a trainee. thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

incognito in Minneapolis, Minnesota

19 months ago

Run from this company unless you are desperate. They yank your salary within three months. You drive your car into the ground, the $200 per month gas reimbursement they give you will never cover the miles they expect you to drive. You have to collect debt or you don't get paid. You will find yourself hawking toilet paper, paper towels, etc...door to door at small business....get used to having smoke blown in your face. The turnover of area reps is extremely high, they can not keep a rep. When I gave them 2 weeks notice, they punished me by pulling $2000 dollars out of my bank account, salary and commission that I had already earned and collected. They can get away with this because they are based in Cleveland, Ohio and you have to go there to fight it legally. This is a toxic company. The only positive is that you learn how to cold call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.