Armed Security Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Sledge in Panorama City, California

63 months ago

I live in Van Nuys and I wish to work as an Armed Security Guard. Get me some work please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

yisseltjure@yahoo.com in Tampa, Florida

60 months ago

security officers abel bosque work for c.b.m services group for 9 mons monitoring cheking and patroling

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yisseltjure@yahoo.com in Tampa, Florida

59 months ago

yisseltjure@yahoo.com in Tampa, Florida said: security officers abel bosque work for c.b.m services group for 9 mons monitoring cheking and patroling

and sertificate g lisences for armed and luking for job please help me god bless you thank youu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

steve in Hyattsville, Maryland

43 months ago

Sledge in Panorama City, California said: I live in Van Nuys and I wish to work as an Armed Security Guard. Get me some work please.

take the firearmed training class and a guard card. pass the range and you will get
the firearmed permit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LEE in Glendora, California

43 months ago

only if you DO NOT HAVE ANY FELONIES OR ABUSE CHARGES AGANST YOU OR PENDING

sledge in North Hollywood, California

43 months ago

LEE in Glendora, California said: only if you DO NOT HAVE ANY FELONIES OR ABUSE CHARGES AGANST YOU OR PENDING

yes, I do not have any felonies.

Ganga gurung in George Town, Cayman Islands

37 months ago

i am Ex gorkha Army so i wnat to aemed security job because i want to use my army trg from Army

flatfoot730 in Hazlet, New Jersey

37 months ago

yisseltjure@yahoo.com in Tampa, Florida said: and sertificate g lisences for armed and luking for job please help me god bless you thank youu

first learn how to spell

peter in Raleigh, North Carolina

37 months ago

yisseltjure@yahoo.com in Tampa, Florida said: and sertificate g lisences for armed and luking for job please help me god bless you thank youu

When I lived in Tampa I worked for a armed company called Critical intervention services look at their website. www.cisworldservices.org/ Good luck

Slide release in Huntington Beach, California

37 months ago

The problem is you have to get your self work. Get off your computer and go to security company asking a forum ant helping you

mikey in London, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Hi quick question I am a royal marines commando leaving after 8 years of service and am looking at moving to aus Perth from England and was wondering if there was a lot of armed security jobs or work of the sort around please any information please get in touch

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.