Finding a Training Position in Armed Security

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 90)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

John A. Grocki

92 months ago

I have just completed an NRA 5 day Law Enforcement Course which certifies myself to instruct Police and armed Security for qualification to carry weapons. Do You know any companies that are looking for certified instructors to teach and re-qualify their employees? Hope you can help with any information regarding this matter. Thank You in advance. John A. Grocki

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Lawrence C. Rich in Newark, New Jersey

91 months ago

John,
I would like some informatin about armed security offices. I am pryer services of the armed forces and I would like to know how long and what do I need to get into armed security.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Ernest Green in Newark, New Jersey

90 months ago

Seeking career change I recently work with the city of linden public works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

markenty in Spring Valley, New York

84 months ago

Ernest Green in Newark, New Jersey said: Seeking career in armed security, I recently have a city job with linden public works.
nite31@hotmail.com
I do not have a police record but, I have a license to wield a gun.
For this job if able i would like to work as a armed security guard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Farhan Saeed in Metuchen, New Jersey

83 months ago

Seeking career in armed security guard. Have sora but not gun license. I need info on how to get a armed guard license and training in NJ. Any information will be great.Email is Farhansaeedjr@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Pedro Andino in Newark, New Jersey

83 months ago

I've Been in the security field for 15 years, i've purchased my first firearm this summer, now i'm looking for armed security work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

farhan in Linden, New Jersey

82 months ago

pedro how long once you applied did you get your gun license???????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

wayne in Bridgewater, New Jersey

81 months ago

jose h in Newark, New Jersey said: hi i work for an arm security company located in newark nj...this site offers one of the best arm jobs ever and the pay is great.im not an arm security but i have other certificate...im looking to be arm soon...if any of u guys will like to know more u could email me...we could chat on aim,msn, or yahoo...just leave ur s/n...or email me at joseh102b.....

jose,
What company do you work for? I'm armed and looking for a new job.email me at whisper1@optonline.net.
Thanks,
Wayne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ray in Bayonne, New Jersey

81 months ago

jose h in Newark, New Jersey said: hi i work for an arm security company located in newark nj...this site offers one of the best arm jobs ever and the pay is great.im not an arm security but i have other certificate...im looking to be arm soon...if any of u guys will like to know more u could email me...we could chat on aim,msn, or yahoo...just leave ur s/n...or email me at joseh102b.....

jose whats your company name..and what are the steps on becoming armed..thank u happy holidays

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Dahaven there are schools in which you can attend to become qualified..call the bullet hole in bellville nj. or rays on rt 22. they deal with agencies that must qualify their guards twice a year, im sure they can push you in the right direction..most companies are armored car positions..good luck..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

farhan saeed in Linden, New Jersey

81 months ago

Hi dehaven is there a way i can get a job as an auxiliary officer in linden or do i have to live there. if not do you no of any other places in morris county that will hire me.. im 21 yo s/o for securitas...license to purchase gun also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

farhan saeed in Linden, New Jersey

81 months ago

also anyone please find me an armed security job if you no a place....have gun license, sora, and current security officer for securitas..I found this on internet but im not in central NJ.....
SECURITY/ARMED APG is hiring Armed Security Officers in Monmouth Junction. Starting @ $20-$25/per hr. Prior law enforcement exp a plus. SORA a +, but willing to train. Call

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

expolicerecruit in Roselle Park, New Jersey

80 months ago

Farhan Saeed in Metuchen, New Jersey said: Seeking career in armed security guard. Have sora but not gun license. I need info on how to get a armed guard license and training in NJ. Any information will be great.Email is Farhansaeedjr@hotmail.com

Where do we begin....well first of all if you don't have a gun then you must go to your local police department and get an application to purchase a handgun....obtain the application but don't fill it out yet until you have a firearms attorney. if you don't get one the police departments will make you wait months and mess with you in a wide range of ways....by getting a firearms attorney you will get it done in 30 days! use the same method for your carry permit....when it come to finding armed jobs in nj....search for private security companies or jobs they usually have armed work available i've delt with nj's crap for a long time and am now an expert in the loopholes .....all firearms question would be answered gladly at expolicerecruit@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kirk Darcy in aberdeen

79 months ago

Hello my name is Kirk Darcy and iam a retired NYPD Detective,iam looking for an armed security job in New Jersey.I have a carry permit for New jersey and a sora license.

Pedro Andino in Newark, New Jersey

79 months ago

Kirk Darcy in aberdeen said: Hello my name is Kirk Darcy and iam a retired NYPD Detective,iam looking for an armed security job in New Jersey.I have a carry permit for New jersey and a sora license.

email your resume To: ksaba@source1personnel.com
Subject: Armed Security Officer (East Brunswick)
I found the listing yesterday and i was given a call today, but i do ot have a carry permit just a purchase permit. so Kirk email that person rightaway.

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kirk Darcy in aberdeen

79 months ago

Pedro Andino in Newark, New Jersey said: email your resume To: ksaba@source1personnel.com
Subject: Armed Security Officer (East Brunswick)
I found the listing yesterday and i was given a call today, but i do ot have a carry permit just a purchase permit. so Kirk email that person rightaway.

good luck

Thanks

Mia in Stuart, Florida

78 months ago

Hi, my name is Mia,

I have my gun lisence permit in i'm looking for a job in Stuart Fl. area.
Please help.

Thanks.

ALONZO

78 months ago

HELLO

I HAVE TRAINING IN LAW ENFOCERMENT WAS ORANGE HOUSING OFFICER ON THE TASK FORCE UINT 7/12YR I HAVE MY GUN LISENCE FORM EAST ORANGE NJ AREA WE DO NEED TRAINING ALL AREMD OFFICER NEED TRAINING AND UNAREMD NEED TRAINING TO TO BE SAFE TO GO HOME TO ARE FAMILY'S

THANK YOU
ALONZO JACKSON

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mia in Stuart, Florida

78 months ago

Hello,

Thank you Alonzo for your responce, but what I really need is a JOB.

prime

77 months ago

hey jose can you e-mail the company name because i will like to become a arm security or can you help me thank you for your time.

Gixxer32404 in Tallahassee, Florida

77 months ago

Mia in Stuart, Florida said: Hello,

Thank you Alonzo for your responce, but what I really need is a JOB.

Are you near Ft. Pierce?

Mia in Stuart, Florida

77 months ago

Yes, I am not to far from fort pierce.

77 months ago

let me check with someone all though it will be hard to contact you. You have current D and G correct.

Oregon Security Training in Portland, Oregon

77 months ago

Oregon Security Training
"Be Safe Out There!"

Mr. Groki,

Congratulations, that is a good course!

The course you took WOULD be EXACTLY the course that the DPSST in Oregon would require for license to train in Oregon.

You would need to submit a PS-1 Application, PS-4 and 2 sets of prints (sealed in an evidence bag) fees ($50.00 for license & a one time $50.00 for FBI check), as PS-20 temp work permit, and attend the Armed Security Instructor (AIM) orientation at the DPSST (police academy) to get a PS-6 (also sealed in an evidence bag) in Salem, OR. (search web: "DPSST" Oregon")

If you wanted to start your own business an Executive Security Manages license, and orientation (again back to the academy). In addition to state and city business licenses (DBA or LLC.)

It sounds like a lot of but once you get the basic info it goes quickly, the slow point is the Armed Instructor course it takes sometimes 6 mo to 1 yr before it is offered.

NOTE: The DPSST Police Academy used to use the NRA LE course course now it has it's own 80.0 hour course for police parole and probation.

Hope that helps.

Respectfully,

Oregon Security Training
"Be Safe Out There!"

John in Clintondale, New York

77 months ago

You guys in NJ go to www.gunforhire.com he's got a lot of information on his website plus I think he teaches Firearms.Might be worth looking into

77 months ago

Mia in Stuart, Florida said: Hi

Yes, I have all the licenses you can think of, for exp. D, G, DI. and,CC
but for some reason it's very hard to find a job now day.

thanks for your help.

I sent him a message tosee if he had something for you.

Mia in Stuart, Florida

77 months ago

Gixxer32404 in Tallahassee, Florida said: I sent him a message tosee if he had something for you.

Hi Gixxer32404

Thanks in advance, that will be very helpful.

77 months ago

hit me upon yahoo same screen name

preferrably yahoomessenger

77 months ago

Mia in Stuart, Florida said: Hi Gixxer32404

Thanks in advance, that will be very helpful.

still looking,Mia?

feshjn2 in Maplewood, New Jersey

76 months ago

farhan saeed in Linden, New Jersey said: also anyone please find me an armed security job if you no a place....have gun license, sora, and current security officer for securitas..I found this on internet but im not in central NJ.....
SECURITY/ARMED APG is hiring Armed Security Officers in Monmouth Junction. Starting @ $20-$25/per hr. Prior law enforcement exp a plus. SORA a +, but willing to train. Call

call security companies like Wackenhut, SOS, Allied: they usually hire armed guards

JayBe in Newark, New Jersey

76 months ago

I currently have a NJ Purchase Permit and I am looking into applying for the Carry Permit for Occupation purposes. I am interested in Armed Security or Armored Car something in that field. Anyone with some insight on the process and I have read its difficult to get a Carry Permit in NJ but if its for Occupation purposes is there a better chance to get it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RAY in Bayonne, New Jersey

76 months ago

CHECK GUNFORHIRE.COM THERE IN YOUR AREA

kirk darcy

75 months ago

How come armed security jobs in new jersey pay at a low rate.

ron

73 months ago

How do I start this armed security stuff.what do I need? Where do I go?
Ima from Jersey City NJ,

73 months ago

roN, FIRST U NEED YOUR NJ SORA, THEN U NEED TO QUALIFY WITH A FIREARM AS WELL AS APPLY FOR A FIREARM PURCHASE PERMIT, THEN START APPLYING TO CERTAIN COMPANIES , U WILL NEED A LETTER OF NEED FROM THE COMPANY U APPLY TO IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THAT WORK PERMIT.

ron

73 months ago

Where do I get my sora

73 months ago

gun for hire.com there u will find all your answers...good luck

harrison in Vineland, New Jersey

73 months ago

jay in Vineland, New Jersey said: Looking for great companies that provide superior services for high end clients.
Please visit our web site, complete and submit a business associate standard agreement form. As soon as we receive your form we will start sending you clients in need of your services. We are a “high end” service provider for the most sophisticated travelers that include celebrities, CEO;s etc…. Check us out! At labuonavita.biz

what is your websight and were do i get a sora cert. near vineland

Mia in Stuart, Florida

73 months ago

Looking for 5-6 security officers for new business Opportunity please Email me at mianthjean@hotmail.com the First 5 will be considered for position.

73 months ago

HELLO AND WHO ARE YOU. WHERE IS THE POSITIONS LOCATED?

sherry in Atlantic City, New Jersey

71 months ago

im working as a security officer i am very interested in armed security what do i have to do? my email is njphillygirl32@yahoo.com

Tom in Somerset, New Jersey

69 months ago

Hi joseh,

I am looking for a good armed security job.
I have a retired law enforcement officers permit to
carry a weapon 24/7.
Can u e-mail me at yankeetfd@aol.com with info.on the armed job
in newark,I may be interested.

Sgeiger in Belleville, New Jersey

69 months ago

im interested in obtaining a partime armed position on the weekends. i have a cleean police record, i do own my own gun i just need to obtain the sora class and a ccw

farhan saeed in Boonton, New Jersey

69 months ago

sgeiger its nearly inpossible to get a ccw in nj unless u are a police officer or in my case work for an armored truck co.but gl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ANDREW.B in Forked River, New Jersey

68 months ago

Farhan Saeed in Metuchen, New Jersey said: Seeking career in armed security guard. Have sora but not gun license. I need info on how to get a armed guard license and training in NJ. Any information will be great.Email is Farhansaeedjr@hotmail.com

im looking for the same have nj id card but thats it any info will help e mial at buddah7782@yahoo.com thanks andrew

Ali in Paterson, New Jersey

68 months ago

Farhan
Currently i do regular security. I have obtained purchaise permit recently and now looking either fire-armed position or armored truck as you do. Can you give me any tips the best way to apply one of those aliberzeg at gmail dt com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jr in Boonton, New Jersey

68 months ago

Only way you can work as an armed guard in nj besides police is by working for an armored truck company......what i did was went on google and looked up all the armored companies which are hiring and then i applied for the job...it took me 6 months but i finally got a job and im 22 with no points or record

jr in Boonton, New Jersey

68 months ago

BTW an armored truck company gives you all the necessary paper work to become an armed guard...you can only carry at work....with a firearms id/purchase permit you can only buy a gun n shoot at a range thats it.

tony in Detroit, Michigan

68 months ago

I need to know if a can obtain a armed security guard license for the state of michigan. can anyone one help....

Ominitobi in Watchung, New Jersey

64 months ago

Seeking career in armed security guard. Have sora but not gun license. I need info on how to get a armed guard license and training in NJ. Any information will be great.Email is deprince2me@hotmail.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.