What are typical armed security officer salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

jason wells in New Brunswick, New Jersey

112 months ago

when you find out let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

joe in Hackensack, New Jersey

112 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

what is the starting salary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Luis T. in Bloomfield, Connecticut

107 months ago

dianne jacobs in Metuchen, New Jersey said: what qualification do i need to become an armed officer.Is there a aptitude test i need to take?what other test do i need to qualify.thanks dianne in paterson,nj

It's funny some companies Pay between 15 & 20 per hour and some Pay slave labor wages. In order to be a great armed guard and get paid your just due you have to broker yourself to the highest paying contractor in your state. Sometimes relocation is the only option to land a job in a good contract. Make sure to get your pistol permit and become proficient, anyone can get NRA endorsed but only a true operator takes his/her craft seriously, and it will show at the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Mia in Stuart, Florida

87 months ago

Please let me know where to go to get paid $15 or $20 in hour I only make $12 in hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

bluetopaz in Brooklyn, New York

85 months ago

How much it cost to became armed guard @New York city.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

kumiya6 in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD COMPANY THAT TAKE PRIDE AND INSTREST IN THEIR OFFICER SO FAR I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY THE PAY RATE IS BAD ANY WHERE FROM 8.50 HR TO 10.50 AND THAT'S TOO LOW I WORK VERY HARD AND I NEED TO BE PAID TO CARRY A FIREARM TO SERVE AND PROTECT JUST LIKE A POLICE OFFFICER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Adam lewis in Brooklyn, New York

15 months ago

Hey John, can you contact me when you uqve your business up and running. Always looking for better opportunities.

~Adam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.