Top assembler skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every assembler must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your assembler expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

EJF in Mesa, Arizona

79 months ago

I have worked in the Electronics Assembly for 20+ years and was laid off of work back in Oct 2007 and now am finding it very hard to find anything that i seem to qualify for.. The company that i worked for didn't give out certficates of anything that i did, but just put me in different areas to learn the job. Now i have the experinece but nothing with me to back up with i qualify for.. It's very hard to get an job back iin that field and have taken a part time job, but quit it after thinking that i'd be able to go back into the same co. to work again. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get back out there in this field again. It concerned liquid and solid soldering, visualling the parts to be sure that they were okay and working with the small units and large one. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sherry Bloom in Orlando, Florida

76 months ago

I work at Justice Electronic Training Services Inc. in Orlando Florida. This school was open because of this problem you are having. We offer J-STD-001D Certification that is recognized global (IPC). Please check out our web site. www.justets.com. Soon we will be offering a Basic Electronic Class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.