Psychology Grad Assistant

Comments (2)

NewGrad in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

I am graduating with a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology in September.
I would like to start teaching undergrads before I start a PhD or PsyD program
but am not having much luck getting hired. Any suggestions?

nicole in Austin, Texas

45 months ago

Have you tried contacting the director of the program you plan to enter into? It may vary from University to University, but it has been my experience that graduate or teaching assistant positions usually go to students. Contacting the director of the PhD program may help.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.