HELP!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

POS. in Washington, District of Columbia

73 months ago

Hello and goodmorning folks,
I am in serious need of assistance, I have been trying desperately to keep a life long dream of alive. I have over 10 years dj experience but retired from the bright lights because of a lack of outlets for upward movement. Basically I love audio engineering especially live engineering for concerts, my problems is though I have been trying to find someone that would let me come on board with them, to apprentice, I guess, I don't care for pay I need the experience. I am now a parent and recently lossed my job, so now my dream has a very tangible deadline so to speak. I don't believe one has to give up on his/her dreams because of children, they may be harder to come to pass, but certainly not impossible. My question then, is there anyone that might have a contact in this industry that would be willing to help a daddy on the brink gain the hands on experience needed to put the misery of being shackled to a job just for a paycheck in the past. I live in the D.C. area, but I'm considering moving to Atlanta area any help in either city would be greatly appreciated.

Thank all of you trememdoulsy.
POS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

no name in Satellite Provider

37 months ago

schools like cras in pheonix offer hands on training and an aprenticeship in a city of your choice. Dont know if that is a possability but it is an option.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.