For IT Audit,
The questions vary. It depends on what you will be doing in the job, but some i have heard include for a Sr. Auditor (2+ yrs exp)
1) Describe the general process for IT Audit?
2) What is the difference between an internal audit and the annual external audit?
3) What are some general IT controls in the areas of
a) access control
b) change management
4) What is a risk assessment?
5) From your experience, how would you deal with a hostile manager who does not like your recommendations in your recent audit?
6) What is independence as it relates to the audit?
7) What is a compensating control? Give an example.
8) Do you have any experience with CAAT Tools such as ACL? How have you used them in your Audits?
9) How do you determine the proper sample size for testing?
10) What is an integrated audit?